Just stopping by...kinda miss the good ol days.....

sad thing is, i was quite a regular on here a while ago :( its so wierd how all of a sudden i started missing VMK....maybe planning my trip to disney made me remember it more, and always planning a stop by VMK central..that was always fun.......i wish they would bring it back

I noticed all ex vmk players miss that game. Never tried it but would like I did.
Too bad they did not make strategy to maintenance game offering some vip service or so.

i miss the good ol days too...
of logging on and going on to meet my friends, going on quests, going to the different vmk rooms. its kind of wierd that whenever i think of disney i always think of logging on to vmk and going to work on my room... and i even remember going into the "blue bayou" and watching the crocodile waiters :)
and whats even wierder is that a week or 2 ago, my friend said to show her my favorite website, and I said ok, and typed in vmk.com. but after i typed it in the url, i realized it doesnt exist anymore and i started crying. my friend asked what was wrong and I was like "Besided disboards, I have no favorite website" and she asked "why are you crying though?" And i said "because vmk was my favorite till disney took it down." And then I started crying again. (You prbably think im so emotional... im not usually this emotional. I really miss VMK)

I need vmk back :sad1:

i miss the good ol days too...
of logging on and going on to meet my friends, going on quests, going to the different vmk rooms. its kind of wierd that whenever i think of disney i always think of logging on to vmk and going to work on my room... and i even remember going into the "blue bayou" and watching the crocodile waiters :)
and whats even wierder is that a week or 2 ago, my friend said to show her my favorite website, and I said ok, and typed in vmk.com. but after i typed it in the url, i realized it doesnt exist anymore and i started crying. my friend asked what was wrong and I was like "Besided disboards, I have no favorite website" and she asked "why are you crying though?" And i said "because vmk was my favorite till disney took it down." And then I started crying again. (You prbably think im so emotional... im not usually this emotional. I really miss VMK)

I need vmk back :sad1:

Awe. Yeah, we all miss it... that was my main thing I did on the computer now. I get on disboards almost every night but only to check the rumors and news board, and the vmk museum of course. By the way- you're lucky to live so close to Disneyland! I live in the middle of dlr and wdw, so I am jealous. At least you've got the real deal right there.

Awe. Yeah, we all miss it... that was my main thing I did on the computer now. I get on disboards almost every night but only to check the rumors and news board, and the vmk museum of course. By the way- you're lucky to live so close to Disneyland! I live in the middle of dlr and wdw, so I am jealous. At least you've got the real deal right there.

i always hope theyll be an announcement online that VMK opened back up lol. :rotfl: but that might not happen... wish it did. :sad2:

yeah disneyland is pretty awesome. but wdw is huge and my fave park there is DAK. I go to wdw about once every 1 and a half to 2 years. I wish we had a DAK here :wizard: that would be awesome

My friend's favorite is DAK as well. He just lent me the Imagineering Field Guide for it so im happy. I have no idea what my favorite is- MK I guess, maybe a tie between Epcot and DAK, then HWS.

I always wished that vmk would turn into a vwdw though lol.

lol. Yeah a vwdw would be awesome. When I first got a vmk i thought that it had all 4 parks in it so i (stupidly) asked someone in the esplande how I got to the other 3 parks in there. They asked me what was wrong with me lol (kinda embarassing..) lol. but id love to be embarassed again if that meant for me to play vmk again... man i miss all those good memories :sad1: but i keep saying that so maybe i should stop sayin it lol... but i do

lol. Yeah a vwdw would be awesome. When I first got a vmk i thought that it had all 4 parks in it so i (stupidly) asked someone in the esplande how I got to the other 3 parks in there. They asked me what was wrong with me lol (kinda embarassing..) lol. but id love to be embarassed again if that meant for me to play vmk again... man i miss all those good memories :sad1: but i keep saying that so maybe i should stop sayin it lol... but i do

Yeah, well we all did those types of things when we were guests. You go ahead and say you miss it, basically this is what this part os disboards is for now. One of the main reasons, at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter