Just spoke to a mgr. regarding new P.S. procedure

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
After following all of the threads today regarding the new policy, I broke down and called dining myself. The first women I spoke to was very guarded in what she was telling me and after me gently badgering her, she put me through to her manager. I explained to her that I was nervous about getting Cindy's as 90 days out for me is coincidentally Aug. 4th. She then told me about the bad news that we've all been hearing-that the 180 days is for package holders only. Then she told me to hold on as she was getting some more information-She said,"PRIORITY SEATING FOR ALL RESTAURANTS IS NOW 90 DAYS TO EVERYONE." I asked her about the 180 days and she said that this is no longer in effect.

If anyone else can confirm this, it would make my day, as I am a DVC member who has been feeling majorly shafted today. I want to believe what she said, but you know how inaccurate they can be.

I hope she was right, but I wonder why they would bother to change the original dining dates. The 120 days and 60 days was just fine IMHO, why mess with something that works. I myself found it less stressfull having them spread out. But hey, I'm fine with them changing it to 90 days for all. Fair playing field is all anyone is looking for.

I did send them an email though thru the disney.com website. My original one I sent thru the link Scott posted on the big thread came back from disney.com.

I hope this manager's info is correct. I liked 90 days some years ago. Make all your PSs with one call. Sounds much more fair than the 180 for WDTC packages only!

I hope it's correct also--but it's all beginning to sound like the "Left hand--right hand" routine. Call today and I wouldn't be suprised if we got yet another answer from Disney.

After I made my PS today, I did ask the CM about the rules, and she said that it is 90 days for everyone.

Originally posted by PRINCESS VIJA
After I made my PS today, I did ask the CM about the rules, and she said that it is 90 days for everyone.

You are about the 4th person that has stated this so maybe that's what they'll end up doing...time will tell!:D

Hi

So I am assuming that the 90 day policy is expected to roll out on Aug. 4th???

Tithonia

When you say 90 days for everyone, are you saying that starts on August 4th? My 60 day mark for CRT is next Thursday and I am wondering if I should call on Monday or is this 90 day rule already in effect?

The very nice CM I spoke to while I was making my ressies today confirmed 90 days for EVERYONE, at EVERY restaurant, beginning August 4th.

Good luck to all for getting your ressies!

Happy, happy reports...keep them coming!:D

I wonder if V&A Chef's table will still be 180 days though. You use a seperate line for reservations for V&A anyway.

Gee, I better work on my speed-dialing skills this weekend!

I thought I had til August 20 to start calling for a CRT PS but looks like Monday morning it is!! :eek:

Debbie

Originally posted by BCV23
Happy, happy reports...keep them coming!:D

I wonder if V&A Chef's table will still be 180 days though. You use a seperate line for reservations for V&A anyway.

Yes, this remains the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter