Just some planning questions

nmartin

Mouseketeer
Can we purchase the meal deal in the park or do we need to purchase it in advance?

and

Is City Walk like Downtown Disney eg. bars, places to eat and some shops?

Can we purchase the meal deal in the park or do we need to purchase it in advance?
You can purchase a Meal Deal ticket online, at the front gate or or at participating Meal Deal restaurants.

Is City Walk like Downtown Disney eg. bars, places to eat and some shops?
IMHO CityWalk is more "adult oriented" than DTD :lmao: ... yes it has tons of restaurants, shops and clubs

I saw saw several booths set up around IOA on Saturday which were selling the Meal Deal. Usually in front of restaurants.

Thanks for the answers to my questions. I think I will wait to purchase my meal deal in the park and I just wanted to know what to expect at City Walk.

I would definitely wait. Go inside one of the participating meal deal restaurant and check out the prices and the choices before buying. That way you can decide if it is a good deal for you or not. You can purchase the meal deal at any of the participating restaurants also so if you like what you see, you can just purchase it at the time you order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter