Just snagged a cabana

chelseafc

Earning My Ears
35 days out from our first cruise & I just happened to check if any cabanas had become available...and #20 was open! I grabbed it this morning as soon as I saw it.
Then, I waited for DH to get off the golf course to see if he would go for it. He was skeptical of the price, but he eventually relented. He agreed it was special for our anniversary. YAY!

We got ours very late too.

Check everyday.

Happy Anniversary and Good Luck!

PS- they are worth every penny!!!!

chelseafc said:
35 days out from our first cruise & I just happened to check if any cabanas had become available...and #20 was open! I grabbed it this morning as soon as I saw it.
Then, I waited for DH to get off the golf course to see if he would go for it. He was skeptical of the price, but he eventually relented. He agreed it was special for our anniversary. YAY!

You'll love it. We had #20 two weeks ago. It's very quiet, and has a great view of the beach. Enjoy.

Excellent! Happy Anniversary! We have one booked in Serenity Way for our cruise next week on the Fantasy :) It's a first for us and we are very excited! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter