Just sending two thumbs up to Wayne Toigo (and the others on the DL podcast)

Hibino

Mouseketeer
Just a quick thread to say how much I enjoy listening to Wayne talking about Disneyland in the podcasts. He captures all of the magic of Disney! Makes me want to go back so bad!

So yeah keep up the amazing work and it might be time to hit Pete up for a payrise :rotfl2:

Of course I'm not forgetting the rest of the DL team and the Orlando team. I think I weird a lot of people out when I burst out laughing while listening to the podcasts with headphones on! So many great jokes!

Thanks again!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'll add that I really enjoyed his "walk thorugh" of DL's overlooked areas. Some I knew and others I haven't noticed. I'd love to hear more of that!

I also liked the review of the Storytellers buffet. Very helpful!

Thanks!

Definitely! Thank you Wayne for the awesome segments. :thumbsup2

All of the Disneyland Team bring alot to the table and I sincerely appreciate all their hard work. But I love Wayne's unadulterated love for Disney . . . and his voice truly relaxes me. :goodvibes

Just a quick thread to say how much I enjoy listening to Wayne talking about Disneyland in the podcasts. He captures all of the magic of Disney! Makes me want to go back so bad!

So yeah keep up the amazing work and it might be time to hit Pete up for a payrise :rotfl2:

Of course I'm not forgetting the rest of the DL team and the Orlando team. I think I weird a lot of people out when I burst out laughing while listening to the podcasts with headphones on! So many great jokes!

Thanks again!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wow, thanks everyone!! (-superblush-)

I am a little speechless, but I want to say that really appreciate that everyone listens, enjoys the shows and segments, and especially that you take the time to give a shout out. You have no idea how much that means. I truly appreciate it. Thank you.

As you can imagine, while doing these shows is fun, and of course we all love talking about Disney, there is an awful lot of work to putting this stuff together. Sometimes folks can be pretty brutal if you don't get your facts right, and that means you really need to work to make the stories interesting and accurate too. Sometimes you begin to wonder if all that is worth it. Then you hear from the folks like you who enjoyed it and you remember why you're doing this.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to add my thanks as well. Just listened to the section Wayne did on the little details at DL. I'm looking forward to spending some time checking them out next time we go.

Big thank you to Wayne. Before I had ever been to DL I loved ( and still do) listening to his segments. When he walked everyone through pirates it was so descriptive, even for those of us who had never seen the DL version it was a wonderful discription. Wayne you rock !!!

I gave Wayne a similar "shout out" on the Unplugged page on Facebook. I have started calling his segments "Story Time with Wayne". :rotfl2:

Add me to the groupie section! Your segments are a Disney geeks dream, Wayne.
I really enjoy all the Dis podcasters. I can often be seen laughing to myself while out walking around the neighborhood in the evenings while I'm enjoying the podcasts. Y'all do a great job! Thank you for taking the time to put it all together for our education and entertainment. :lovestruc

Could you be more specific? :rolleyes1

Geez, can't you take the sucking up like a MAN? Do I really need to specify? :rotfl2:
Ok. I think you do hosting duties well and keep the "Ooh! bright shiny object!" tangents back on topic. You manage it just before I want to shout, "Focus, people!" at my iPod. :lmao:

I think they'll just settle for churros. :thumbsup2

And I'm perfectly willing to pay them in churros. ;)

Yes, Wayne THANK YOU for your walk through segment! You were really able to help me see myself walking with you.............hm maybe I was.......Did you notice that? Did you?:lmao:

I LOVE the restaurant reviews. BRING BACK FRESH!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter