Just saying hello

GeorgeT93

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm George, and I'm a newly registered member here. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the community. My wife found these boards about a week or so ago, and where we're both fanatics of all things Disney, it was great to find a community with other Disney addicts. :earsboy: We live in Central Florida (literally a 30 minute drive to WDW Property), are annual passholders, and try to get in at least 1 park every weekend. I look forward to talking about Disney parks and subjects with all of you.

-George

:welcome:Dis Friend :disrocks:

:offtopic:We are Stuck like Chuck in our homes due to the Ice Storms. Enjoy your 80 degree weather. :thumbsup2

:welcome:Dis Friend :disrocks:

:offtopic:We are Stuck like Chuck in our homes due to the Ice Storms. Enjoy your 80 degree weather. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the welcomes. :) Yeah, it's been warm here (I actually broke a sweat at Epcot today!) But I hope the cold subsides for you quickly, and that the ice melts quickly as well, so you don't have to be stuck in the house. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm George, and I'm a newly registered member here. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the community. My wife found these boards about a week or so ago, and where we're both fanatics of all things Disney, it was great to find a community with other Disney addicts. :earsboy: We live in Central Florida (literally a 30 minute drive to WDW Property), are annual passholders, and try to get in at least 1 park every weekend. I look forward to talking about Disney parks and subjects with all of you.

-George

Hello George and Mrs. George! Welcome to the DISboards! I live in North Alabama....started planning my family's first trip in 2008, and the DISboards really educated me about all things WDW! We are currently planning our next trip in late May, 2008!

Just wanted to welcome you both to this site and all the information! I've made lots of friends through these boards! :)
Alan

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards george :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter