Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

haha I'll ride. I've not done it before, so I don't know any better ;) Besides, the first roller coaster of my entire life was Millenium Force in Cedar Point ... so pretty much everything else is tame compared to that!

I'll prance wearing a button :banana: WDW seems like an appropriate place to prance....

Ok now am stumped.. where is Cedar Point ??? Is that a Paramount Picture Park or Six Flags ?:confused:

haha I'll ride. I've not done it before, so I don't know any better ;) Besides, the first roller coaster of my entire life was Millenium Force in Cedar Point ... so pretty much everything else is tame compared to that!

Ok - I just googled that coaster and I CAN NOT believe that was your first coaster!!!!:eek: If you can ride THAT, you can ride ANYTHING!!!!!! I think I would've died just standing in the line!

Antss I dont think Cedar Point is associated with either of the places you named.

Is Millenium Force like Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ? If so, it's not that bad. I'll google it later.

I've never pranced before, somebody is going to have to teach me. :rotfl: However, I frequently wear green shirts, so that I can do.

Ok now am stumped.. where is Cedar Point ??? Is that a Paramount Picture Park or Six Flags ?:confused:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/park/rides/coasters/millennium_force/index.cfm

Cedar Point is located in the ever lovely Sandusky, Ohio (hey - I'm from Michigan we have to find our entertainment where we can!) M-Force at the time it was opened to the public was the largest roller coaster with I believe the highest amount of G-force on the riders. There were a few concussions and other injuries to riders ...

my friends decided that they wanted to ride it first and that if I went on that right away then they wouldn't have a problem getting me on any other ride in the park. I stupidly agreed. Cranking up to the top of the first "hill" - the drop off is about as close to straight down as you can make it without people falling out - you can feel yourself lifted off of the chair - and roller coaster harnesses don't give you much reassurance. Thank God my friend Matt rode with me. I gripped my handle bar with one hand and his hand with my other - white knuckles and all. When I finally got off that death trap I promptly sat down on the sidewalk and refused to go anywhere for a good 10-15 minutes. All the other rides were super easy after that though!

CP has a ride that sounds similar to TOT - the Power Tower, and I actually loved that - you got amazing views of the park.

Ok - I just googled that coaster and I CAN NOT believe that was your first coaster!!!!:eek: If you can ride THAT, you can ride ANYTHING!!!!!! I think I would've died just standing in the line!

Antss I dont think Cedar Point is associated with either of the places you named.

yeah, I just tried not to look at it when I was in line ....:scared1:

Is Millenium Force like Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ? If so, it's not that bad. I'll google it later.

I've never pranced before, somebody is going to have to teach me. :rotfl: However, I frequently wear green shirts, so that I can do.

I've not been, but looking at pictures, I'd rather go on the Nitro ... haha. From the profiles, it looks like M-Force is a higher, steeper drop and gets more speed. Nitro looks like it has more "fun" components as opposed to just "drop people and scare them" :)

M-Force isn't that bad if you're used to coasters. Having it be the first roller coaster I ever went on in my life (unless you count the little catepiller kiddie coaster thats at summer town fairs...which I don't think counts since you're all of 2-3 feet off the ground!) made the experience quite a bit different for me!

The first year Milennium Force opened, me and 2 girlfriends, did a girls-weekend and went to ride that on opening weekend.

The drive from Chicago to Ohio was SHORTER then the time we spent in line.... we waited 4.5 hours for it!!! :eek:

BUT - it was AMAZING!!!!:dance3: I was lightheaded and ready to pass out when it ended, but it was a good time!! :rotfl:

You're right, it looks like Nitro but it's a bit newer and higher. Definitely not what I would pick for a person's first coaster ride. Now I really want to take a weekend trip to Cedar Point.

happy Saturday.. stuck at work today till tomorrow... isnt it Monday yet ???

c'mon September Disers.. come out come out whereever you are...:dance3:

I'm here! I'm here!

Silly work has been getting in the way of my DIS time

*glomps work over the head with a bat*

all betters! :thumbsup2

My job tends to get in the way of my computer time too. Can you believe we don't have internet access at my job? :scared1:

Then at home I get the usual springtime fun of Instructional Baseball (better than t-ball atleast) and Tiger Cubs. Tomorrow I get to take a den of Tiger Cubs on a hike. It should be ok, there's only one I want to lose in the woods.

My job tends to get in the way of my computer time too. Can you believe we don't have internet access at my job? :scared1:

Then at home I get the usual springtime fun of Instructional Baseball (better than t-ball atleast) and Tiger Cubs. Tomorrow I get to take a den of Tiger Cubs on a hike. It should be ok, there's only one I want to lose in the woods.

hehe, some days I would probably be better off in we didn't have internet:rolleyes1

have fun on the hike - good luck with "misplacing" that one! :rotfl:

tell me about it... hopefully I get back to my normal dising hour next week.... my last trek for Nj this month is tomorrow... my aunts funeral.. then I am taking a break... :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter