Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

Hey Peeps!!! Just touching base with everybody...

Lease... Code... Congratulations!!! How are you doing Lease :goodvibes :hug: ???

Lisa and MUM and family... when in August are you guys going ???

Twilight T and Mum and DSis... have you finalized your dates...

I am so ready to go back... I can hear the bell hop calling my name :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

That's all my ds talks about when we go back, riding ToT again. :scared1: And getting to ride it with DIS peeps was the icing on the cake--it really was one of the highlights of our trip last year. Sadly, I think we'll be there too early for this year's reunion--we leave Labor Day weekend (can't remember dates exactly). :sad1: The Tower won't be the same without you all. . . .

So now I DO actually have proof that I was TRICKED!!!! I KNEW IT!

Wait a minute now--don't you go getting me in trouble with Mom. :laughing: I did say "accidentally" tricked, didn't I? The poor woman felt so bad you'd have thought she accidentally cracked the Liberty Bell or something! :lmao:

Twilight T and Mum and DSis... have you finalized your dates...

I am so ready to go back... I can hear the bell hop calling my name :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

The bell hop is always calling my name. And no matter how many times I ride it in one day, it will never be enough. Although I just wish some people would fight through the headache and carry on riding with me rather than snoozing in the lobby :rolleyes:

As for dates, they are definite, but penciled in - haven't made any flight or reservations yet, but we are hoping for: 12th May - 20th May and then the big one in September, which will hopefully be 8th - 24th September

Hey everyone! :wave2:

Dates are 4th-25th August @ POR and 1-15 December @ BCV (though hoping to see what the 7 month window brings- would love BLT for first week and AKV for second week for adding on purposes).

Mum really enjoyed the TOT meet (and still feels guilty about the 'accidental tricking' to this day). Sadly, with the two vacations already planned, we won't be able to go for September 2009. :sad1:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Lisa (and mum)

OK - I can't believe that I'm just seeing the rest of this thread! Especially this part:

I'm so glad I saw this! It was so great being able to this back in 2007! Well . . . not really! HA!

you know you loved every minute of it... So!!! what are your dates other than Dec???

That's all my ds talks about when we go back, riding ToT again. :scared1: And getting to ride it with DIS peeps was the icing on the cake--it really was one of the highlights of our trip last year. Sadly, I think we'll be there too early for this year's reunion--we leave Labor Day weekend (can't remember dates exactly). :sad1: The Tower won't be the same without you all. . . .
:lmao:

Ok looking at your tickers.. hmm to lazy to count.. when ar eyour dates also ???

but we are hoping for: 12th May - 20th May and then

the big one in September, which will hopefully be 8th - 24th September

:scratchin

Dates are 4th-25th August @ POR and 1-15 December @ BCV (though hoping to see what the 7 month window brings- would love BLT for first week and AKV for second week for adding on purposes).

Mum really enjoyed the TOT meet (and still feels guilty about the 'accidental tricking' to this day). Sadly, with the two vacations already planned, we won't be able to go for September 2009. :sad1:

Lisa (and mum)

Well atleast we are overlapping on Dec. 13-14, 2009 :cool1:

:hug: Mum!!!

Ok looking at your tickers.. hmm to lazy to count.. when ar eyour dates also ???

If all goes well this year (fingers crossed!), we'll be at WDW March 27-April 4 and again August 23 (probably 22) to September 6 (maybe 7). Is your mom still there? Hope you all had (or are still having) lots of fun together!

The bell hop is always calling my name. And no matter how many times I ride it in one day, it will never be enough. Although I just wish some people would fight through the headache and carry on riding with me rather than snoozing in the lobby :rolleyes:

As for dates, they are definite, but penciled in - haven't made any flight or reservations yet, but we are hoping for: 12th May - 20th May and then the big one in September, which will hopefully be 8th - 24th September

Lisa (and mum)

Hmm, looks like at least a few of us will be there around August 23??? :scratchin Timmie?

We're having a change of plan, at the moment. September is definitely going ahead, however May is on hold for the minute. It's more a medical thing than a money thing - mum has appointment with Cardiologist, which may or may not result in a second opinion, at which point, one way or another, there's likely to be a change in medications (maybe even diagnosis!), so we're all on hold until we know the outcome of all of that. And knowing our healthcare system, we might be lucky to have an answer before we go in September!

Plus, if we go in May, travel insurance will be about £400 for mum; wait until the end of August and it will drop to at least half that, if not considerably more! :D

We're having a change of plan, at the moment. September is definitely going ahead, however May is on hold for the minute. It's more a medical thing than a money thing - mum has appointment with Cardiologist, which may or may not result in a second opinion, at which point, one way or another, there's likely to be a change in medications (maybe even diagnosis!), so we're all on hold until we know the outcome of all of that. And knowing our healthcare system, we might be lucky to have an answer before we go in September!

Plus, if we go in May, travel insurance will be about £400 for mum; wait until the end of August and it will drop to at least half that, if not considerably more! :D

:grouphug: Ohhhh... I hope all is well with mum !!! please extend our hellos...

pixiedust: for mum and happy healing !!!

Did we decide on a day yet? I've at least booked DVC (still no flights), so I'm starting to get planning, although I do hate all this no ADRs or park times until three months in advance - I can't plan like that! :laughing:

Anyway, are we on for a meet, or are we not???

Did we decide on a day yet? I've at least booked DVC (still no flights), so I'm starting to get planning, although I do hate all this no ADRs or park times until three months in advance - I can't plan like that! :laughing:

Anyway, are we on for a meet, or are we not???

:wave:

:guilty: no day yet...

Timmmy!

It's TORI (Epcotlove) I am back..and I can't get into my other account! I contacted pete, but haven't heard anything. :(

read my latest post under the community board: "Let the Memories Begin- This is like an entry for "Chicken soup for the Disney soul"

It wont even let me post links or pics since I have to be under this new user name :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter