Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

ANTSS2001

<font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=
Well... it is now 2009... I dont know if we are going to be as lucky as 2008 to have a repeat Screamers for 2009... all we can do is hope...

For those who are planning a trip in September... hopefully we can all get to meet again!!:goodvibes

TOT9-13-08001.jpg

From Left...
FR: Code and Lease, Me, jamstew, Disneydonnam and DH
2R: thunderbird1 DH, DS,thurnderbird1 herself,and DD then the Trio of Twilight Terror, nursetibs and plutodisney
3R: JumpinBrerJenkins aka William :) cherylp's DH, MUM, Lisa and Leannie (thanks Daddy Fred for this FYI!!!)

And if you just happend to stumble on this thread... Please fill free to pull a chair and join in the FUN:cool1: And if you LOVE TOT come and join the trek in how you can loose your voice in a couple of great seconds!!!

(This is the original Post from 4-10-2007)

Let's Paint the World Lime Green!!! Come join a bunch of TOT Lovers!!! Let your Voice be heard...
( all the way from the top :scared1: of the Tower)

When: Sept. 13, 2007
Time: 3:00PM
Tentative riders as follows:

Glendamax
ANTSS2001
jetsetter90 and company
CathrynRose and company
angwill
abbybeth and company
strmtroopr96
Nienor
Julianna07 and DH
EpcotLove
ThePhantomsGirl
mcdee1980 & roomie
Keeva & company
crzykid
Poohbear and DBF
Goofy'slady and DH

Well Peeps!!! Are you out there ??? Care to relieve the fun ride!!! Sign in!!!

A Blast from the past!!!

The Brave ones!!!
totlime.jpg

For the not so Brave ones but was so Awesome to have come :grouphug: !
TOTlimeB.jpg

And of course teh proof of Purchase :lmao:
Picture.jpg

I'll be there that week, but will be leaving that Friday morning :( So please let me know if you all will be doing anything earlier in the week!

I'll be there that week, but will be leaving that Friday morning :( So please let me know if you all will be doing anything earlier in the week!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

well you're the only traffic I got for right now :thumbsup2 so hopefully after everyone book for FD we'll get some more peeps to join the vanFun Wagon!!!:wizard:

I called .. I booked.. I paid... so I def'ly need someone to hold my hand when at TOT !!!:lmao:

OH WAIT!!!!!! I did NOT notice "TOT" in the original post! I will stand in line with you, hold your things, and meet you all at the exit! I will NEVER do that again! :scared1: :sad2:

But definetly keep in touch! Would be fun to see a bunch of DISers!:cool1:

OH WAIT!!!!!! I did NOT notice "TOT" in the original post! I will stand in line with you, hold your things, and meet you all at the exit! I will NEVER do that again! :scared1: :sad2:

Yikes ... you're my ;ast hope... it is not all bad... really.....popcorn:: :rolleyes1

Congratulation with the DVC thing.. I am a new meber myself.. last November 06 for me :banana:

9/13 late afternoon works for me. Sounds like fun.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

:thumbsup2 the 13th sounds good !!! SO Glenda thats 3 limed Diser h,,, how many does TOT fits again ???
Hmmm let's see, I WOULD like to have an annual pass . . .:rolleyes1 Maybe someone (or 3) could contribute to that . . .:rolleyes1

Hmmm let's see, I WOULD like to have an annual pass . . .:rolleyes1 Maybe someone (or 3) could contribute to that . . .:rolleyes1

:p

hey woman.... I might not be in the whole day tomorrow.. last day at eork before I go see the mouse... jetsetter is setting up an illuminations dessert thingie... but I think its on the 15th so i wont make it.. I host one 2 yrs ago and its fun... just in case you need more activities for your trip... also started a thread at the solo traveler board... is there anything you need me to check.pick up at the World ??? I fly out PHL Saturday and back next Saturday!!

:p

hey woman.... I might not be in the whole day tomorrow.. last day at eork before I go see the mouse...
Aww Man! I didnt realize you were about to go! :sad1: I hope you are able to have a good time without me :sad1:

I'll look out for the other thread you started :wave: See ya when you get back!

What a minute! I'm holding some of the things too. "Been there, done that, don't wanna do it again!" Like Glendamax, I'll also be at WDW earlier in the week, leaving the morning of 9/13, so keep me posted.

What a minute! I'm holding some of the things too. "Been there, done that, don't wanna do it again!" Like Glendamax, I'll also be at WDW earlier in the week, leaving the morning of 9/13, so keep me posted.

We promise to hold your hand !!!!:banana:

Ok guys, sounds like Thursday Sept. 13th we are supposed to meet at TOT while Antss and Jetsetter ride TOT, while Simba's Mom and I hold their belongings. Sounds like fun! I guess by the end of August, we'll set a time to meet! Looking forward to it! Till then, I'll practice standing around and holding stuff! :lmao:

Yes, yes and yes!!!!

I should be able to do ToT and we are going to MNSSHP!

Sounds like fun! Hopefully I'll be able to convince my family to hang with me while I do some DIS stuff; they don't quite get it.

Hey Antss! Saw your pics on Flikr! It pouring here in Baltimore too! At least it isnt snow! Hope you'll be having some fun soon! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter