Just returned from Polynesian....

GlassPrincess

Earning My Ears
:Pinkbounc

My boyfriend and I just got back from our trip to Disney and we stayed at the Polynesian for 5 days/4nights. I LOVE THAT PLACE! I took lots of pictures which I will post as soon as I get them developed but ...wow! They were so attentive there and they even left a rose in our room one day! I loved how warm and friendly everyone was and Ohana was soo tasty! I asked Conrad after our trip what his favorite part of Disney was and he said...not the rides..but dinner at Ohanas! LOL! The volcano pool was great too..I really liked the waterslide in the volcano.

Thanks to everyone on the boards for all your tips and trip ideas!!I want to start planning now for next year! I can't wait to go back!

trip reports......glad that your bf liked it too....that is half the battle.......

...that is is great when the BF loves the place too...we usually have the same taste in alot of stuff and when it comes to the Polynesian I really can't imagine us finding something there not to like! Pumba, if you or anyone else is interested I should be posting pictures of our trip within the next week or two :)

that aren't going for a while.......thanks so much for doing this.......my husband is a disney lover too.....thank goodness........

We stayed at Tokelau on the third floor with a balconey and a view of the quiet pool. Very pretty.I like the 3rd floor the best because no noise overhead. Great location, centrally located. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter