Just Returned from CSR with lots of PICS

We were there at the same time (Dec 10-17) and also in 8B, on the other side (8671) glad to hear you had as great of a time as we did. CSR was heaven. :cloud9:

Love your pictures...thanks for sharing

WOW!!! thank you for the time and effort of taking and posting the pictures

This was one of the BEST Picture threads I have seen

Thanks Everyone:thumbsup2

Found One More... A fantastic view for an afternoon walk on an 80 degree December day:)
Dis2009-Play3.jpg

Great pictures! I'm so glad that you've shared them with us! We'll definitely keep this resort in mind for our future planning :) If you have more pics, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see them!

We were looking for a place to stay for one night before our stay at BCV and of course we wanted to stay on site. After looking at your photos we now have made our decision...thanks :thumbsup2 The photos really were breath taking...we especially enjoyed looking at them and wishing we were there instead of buried under almost two feet of snow :sad2: Well at least DD and DH have the day off and can go sledding...someone must go to work to pay for our trip :lmao: Have a great day and thanks again.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. It was great to see an updated menu for Pepper Market. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to leave for our trip to CSR!!

Thank you so much for the "Video" picture show of CSR. I felt like I was at "home." :)

Happy New Year.

Thanks for the great pictures of CSR. We were just there Dec 12th-20th and already miss it. I'll be going back May 1st-9th. I had originally booked the May trip at PORS, but changed it to CSR just two days ago. My main reasons for changing were the remodeled rooms with queen size beds and the great bus service. I go to WDW several times a year. I have stayed at CSR three times and feel CSR has the best transportation of all the WDW resorts. Sorry to hear others have not been as lucky. The worst bus service I've experienced has been at AKL and CBR.

Hello!

We just returned from CSR also, and loved the resort and the queen size beds but were not happy with the bus situation. We waited for over an hour on Tuesday AM for a bus to MK. In the evenings it would usually take us over an hour to get home b/c they simply didn't run enough buses. On Tuesday afternoon, while trying to get back to the hotel from MK we watched Beach Clb have 3 buses while we waited 20 minutes for one. My DH has decided we will not be staying at this resort again. I am surprised no one else had this. Anyone? On the flip side, once we were at the parks, it was great, they were empty and we had an AWESOME time.

Have stayed at Poly, CR, AKL, WL, OKW, POR, POFQ, CSR & ASM...and at each one, at one time or another, experienced bussing issues. It happens at all resorts at one time or another. Having stayed at CSR many times, we feel the great bussing is one reason we stay there...again...there have been times..........................:rolleyes:

We returned not long ago from CSR and the bus situation was bad the first 2 days. The third day myself and another group from the bus went to complain and the rest of the week was perfect. We did love the rooms and I think every resort has transportation issues. We were stuck on the monorail 3 times this year for long periods due to tire problems!!!! So we just went with the flow the rest of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter