Just received Wishes CD and Where Dream Lives DVD!

FatCow

<font color=purple>FatCow is a dude<br><font color
After spending US$32 for the items plus US$40 shipping, I finally received the aforementioned items.

If you need to know anything about the items or even a preview, please let me know.

Yes do tell we are looking at these also. Are they worth the 70 plus dollars US?

Is it worth US$70? Definitely not. At US$20 (for both items), definitely!

Wishes CD is good, but not great. It seems they didn't re-tweak the EQ for home use so the treble is a tad muffled (at the park they use horn-loaded tweeters so it will sound harsh if the use home equalisation.) However, why can't they remaster it for home use? :(

The DVD, it's great as a memory refresher, but not for anything else.
It includes a 3.5 minute segment of Illuminations but no Wishes :(

Thanks FatCow we appreciate your review of them and we will save our 72 dollars US.

I want to make sure Disney is not making a single cent from these releases.

I mean, c'mon, the picture quality on the DVD is actually much worse than my puny D8 camera!... and charging US$70 including shipping for them? it's atrocious! (and the shipping took about 3 weeks!)

DIS-friends don't let DIS-friends got gypped... even by Disney.

Happy Easter!
FatCow

I cant tell you how many times I had the WIshes CD in my hand on Sunday.From your review I'm glad I didnt buy it(it is $12.98 at the parks)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter