Just Out of Curiosity.....

Danielle811

.::.Softball is like with the volume turned up...h
Hey! I am 11 years old and I went on a 7-day In July. Just out of Curiosity..Does DCL allow seeing eye dogs and service dogs on the ships? I always wondered that! If anyone knows if they do or not please either post or email me at danieller@home.com Thankx!
:D :bounce:

That's not a question I've seen addressed here before. But I don't believe they'd be allowed to deny service to guests using service animals.

Hey julia! You emailed me before Im so happy im not the onlyy 11 year old on these boards!

Dave is right. They're required by law to allow service dogs. I don't know if they'd be allowed in the pool, but they can go just about anywhere else.

I thought of this also!! BUT, where in the world would the dogs do their 'business'?? I surely did not see any grassy areas on the ship!
:(

Just got off the Wonder on the 10th and a girl had a seeing eye dog. Very well behaved as they always are. Gee, wovenwonder, never even occurred to me where they might do "their thing". Good question!!

Originally posted by wovenwonder
I thought of this also!! BUT, where in the world would the dogs do their 'business'?? I surely did not see any grassy areas on the ship!
:(

I have a friend with a service dog. They are very disciplined, only eat and relieve themselves at specific times. I'm sure they could take the dog to one of the decks and then just clean up behind him. These animals are truly amazing! My dog needs out twenty times a day.....how nice would it be to know exactly what time to expect to clean up!!:rolleyes:

Thankx You Guys! Yes service dogs are SO well trained its amazing! Thankx again.
~*Danielle*~:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter