Just ordered... NO e-mail

Lorinda

Mouseketeer
Should I be worried I just ordered 6 AP vouchers 20 minutes ago and have yet to receive the e-mail :( it said I should get it within minutes.

Are they just busy?

Should I be worried I just ordered 6 AP vouchers 20 minutes ago and have yet to receive the e-mail :( it said I should get it within minutes.

Are they just busy?

I would imagine they are completely overwhelmed right now. I would call, however, just to be sure.

I just ordered tickets too. Did not get them yet either after 15 min. I think they are just slammed! I have the original confirmation of purchase email so I am not worried.

I ordered tickets about a week ago, and they didn't come in after a few hours. I called Disney and the CM said that it would arrive within 12 hours. This was the Thursday after the system-wide shutdown (Fastpasses, gates, etc). I got the tickets eventually, but this may be a similar case.

I have not gotten ANY e-mail... ugg 45 minutes. All I have is the conf # I wrote down from the purchase page.

I have not gotten ANY e-mail... ugg 45 minutes. All I have is the conf # I wrote down from the purchase page.

Well, that should be all you need. Hopefully the email comes through soon!

I know if you order regular e-tickets and you don't get your email, you can go to a ticket booth with your ID and credit card (confirmation number won't hurt) and they can sort it out. I would guess the same thing applies to APs.

When my email didn't come it's because I ordered when tired and entered in the wrong email. :flower3: I assume you didn't do such a thing, but if there was an email glitch or whatever, it should still work out.

Or hopefully the message is just delayed!

I've ordered too and no email, but it's only been about 15min for me. I did get a confirmation email, just no tickets yet.

I saw at least one person on another board said he or she hadn't received his or her tickets yet. So it's probably just what's going on right now. (But worst case, you can probably pick it up at the ticket booth.)

I'm glad to hear I'm not alone in not getting my tickets emailed. I worried I somehow hadn't entered an email address - even though I got the confirmation email! :rotfl: I sent them a reply to the confirmation this morning, so we'll see what happens. :)

I ordered last night also and never got the email. I called Disney and they checked and things are fine. They said all I need to do is take the confirmation number to the ticket window and they will issue the passes. I also checked and she said we had until the end of the year to use them for the first time.
I hope my boys enjoy these because this looks like the last time we will be buying them... with the way the prices are going up we just can not afford it...

I ordered late last night but got no email, but it was in my inbox when I got up this morning.

I didn't get my etickets yet (ordered yesterday evening) but if anyone is using ATT's email system, keep your fingers crossed because ATT has a history of blocking the eticket emails. ATT must consider emails with PDFs to be spam (and courteously kill it for you so you won't have to see it in your spam box). :(

It happened to me this February and I called Ticket Inquiries to find out if they could resend the tickets. They explained that they've had problems with ATT's email system and if I don't receive the tickets (she couldn't resend them to me), then I just go to the ticket booth with my purchase receipt, Photo ID and card used to pay for the tickets and they will issue me cards on site. This won't affect the amount you paid or anything, it's just a little delay before you go through the turnstiles.

I did that last trip and it worked out fine. If you aren't getting ANY emails, check your CC's pending charges to see if it's processing.

I ordered e-tickets very early this morning (12:45am PT).

FYI, the initial e-mail arrived right away, and then the e-mail with
the PDF file arrived 3 and 1/2 hours later.

:earsboy:

I bought my AP about 3 hours ago and haven't received any emails yet. No confirmation and no e-tix. I'm assuming they are being slammed.

I figure I'll give them today and if I don't get the email, I'll call tomorrow or Monday. I'm sure they're getting slammed with orders, but that shouldn't prevent their system from sending the orders out properly. They should be aware that they get heavy traffic just before a price increase, and be able to handle it!

I ordered yesterday and received the initial Email with the confirmation number right away.... still haven’t received the actual ticket vouchers though. So I called the number listed on the confirmation Email, and spoke with a CM. She said that they are having trouble with the system but it would not be a problem, that they would send out the actual ticket vouchers as soon as they could, but that as long as I had the ticket confirmation it was legit and they would honor the purchase.

This is especially important, as I was booking 6 day park hoppers for our November trip, which are being discontinued on Sunday. I wanted to be absolutely sure I was going to get these!

I bought my AP about 3 hours ago and haven't received any emails yet. No confirmation and no e-tix. I'm assuming they are being slammed.

I ordered AP vouchers about 4 hrs ago and no emails here either. Not even a confirmation. Not worried... just curious...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter