Just off Wonder ask any questions!

Just got back from a week cruising the inside passage. Our trip was from June 26 thru July 3.
1) Did you go through Tracy Arm or Endicott.

2) Do you remember passing any ships? (not in port)

3) What were the speeds like?

4) What was the weather like?

5) What was your dining rotation?

I know 2 and 3 you probably didn't think much of. Im just curious. Thanks!

What time did you arrive at the cruise terminal? What time did you get onto the ship?

What time did you exit the ship for debarkation? What time get in cab? How were the lines?

We did this DCL cruise June 19 and got to Endicott. Understand that several of the cruises since could not get in because of a landslide...must have been huge to close off that area. As we neared the glacier we saw ice floats with loads and loads of seals, many with pups. We were on the port side with verandah forward. Rained that day off and on. Rest of cruise was almost all rain-free. Last "at sea" day was sunny with temps by pools 75+. Awesome trip...would do it again. We live in Oregon and drove to Vancouver.

Endicott and it was very beautiful....and cold. Day one was a sea day and the ship cruised at a somewhat steady pace....not slow nor fast. I did not see other ships until we got to the ports. Weather was actually nice until we hit Ketchikan. Had to cancel our excursion to Misty Fords by plane. Wife hated that.

Did the ship seem crowded?
Was their a line for the slide?
We're the restaurants good and entertaining?
Thanks!

Did you lineup for meet and greets with characters? How long were lines get your picture? Especially the Pixar characters during Pixar day

How many opportunities did you have to see Minnie and Mickey in their alaska gear (and get a photo op)?

What time did you arrive at the cruise terminal? What time did you get onto the ship?

What time did you exit the ship for debarkation? What time get in cab? How were the lines?[/QUOT
Did the ship seem crowded?
Was their a line for the slide?
We're the restaurants good and entertaining?
Thanks!
First time on the Wonder and we were skeptical because we love the Dream and Fantasy. But Wonder was "just right". No line for slide....cold! Restaurants about the same as the other ships.

We were in 2610. Don't get this room. Noise from 3rd floor was irritating and constant thru the whole cruise. Plus AC didn't work. I know we were in Alaska but the room never got comfortable at night. Get in the 6000s and 7000s.

We were in 2610. Don't get this room. Noise from 3rd floor was irritating and constant thru the whole cruise. Plus AC didn't work. I know we were in Alaska but the room never got comfortable at night. Get in the 6000s and 7000s.

I'm not an aft girl anyway. Sounds like someone in your block who had a verandah (or more than one person) insisted on keeping the doors open to the verandah.

Thanks!

Port adventures?
Skagway: We did the 4x4 mountain trail in Haines. Taking the 45 minute ferry there and back was nice. Alaska is beautiful. The mountain trek was wonderful and our tour guide- Mark - was great.
Juneau: Mendenhall Glacier, whale watching, and salmon bake. Very nice excursions.
Ketchikan: too misty (?) for the plane over Misty Fords. Rained all day but a beautiful town.

Did you lineup for meet and greets with characters? How long were lines get your picture? Especially the Pixar characters during Pixar day
We did not. But being on the Wonder is not like the bigger ships. I never saw any long lines for the characters. Others may be able to help with this question.

What time did you exit the ship for debarkation? What time get in cab? How were the lines?
We got to Canada Place around 10:30 and was onboard around 11:20. But we didn't mind! We were going to Alaska.
The ship left at about 4:40. On debarkation be prepared for longer lines for cabs. But only about an hour, maybe?

I'm not an aft girl anyway. Sounds like someone in your block who had a verandah (or more than one person) insisted on keeping the doors open to the verandah.

Thanks!
We are too. On the Dream and Fantasy we try to get the rooms with the large portholes on 6 and 7.

We are too. On the Dream and Fantasy we try to get the rooms with the large portholes on 6 and 7.

??

I'm a fore girl. I loved deck 2 on the Magic - but we were more mid (I didn't want to subject my parents to my love of the motion - not that they get seasick, but i didn't want to chance it) in Feb. I am super up front for this coming Feb.

Thanks!

Honest question, are there verandahs on deck 2?

We sailed aft in Alaska and were fine with it. I'd never take a room aft on the Fantasy though. The vibration was very noticeable just in the dining rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!