Just off the Wonder

I'd be interested in the navigator PDF. Alas, I mostly lurk (DW is the prolific poster), so I'm unable to send a visitor or DM since I don't have enough posts. :-/

I had no issues downloading them on my laptop, my guess is the file it too big for a mobile devices, I think it says 64mb.

I had the same issue with my mobile device and went to my laptop to download. To your point the file is very large.

Also, correction in my original post. I said they were "for ukintheus". It should have read from the ukintheus.

Never mind. I thought it was some new thing. Now I see it is a poster. :)

Was here tea event with Alice or the Princesses? Was Jasmine one of the princesses on the cruise?

Was here tea event with Alice or the Princesses? Was Jasmine one of the princesses on the cruise?

Tea was with Ariel and Tiana. Jasmine was not on the cruise anywhere I saw. Princesses were Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Ariel, and Belle. Mulan is in the stage shows, but she did not come out the last night with the other performers so no pictures.

I can tell you what the movies were:

Saturday - Wreck it Ralph and Iron Man 3
Sunday - Brave, Monsters University, Iron Man 3, Snow White
Monday - Finding Nemo, Oz the Great & Powerful, Lincoln, Monsters University
Tuesday -Wreck It Ralph, The Avengers, Oz the Great & Powerful, Lone Ranger
Wednesday - Monsters University, Iron Man 3, Planes, The Avengers
Thursday - Monsters University, Planes, The Lone Ranger, Iron Man 3
Friday - Planes, Monsters University and The Lone Ranger.

Dining & Show Schedule:

Saturday - Depart - Cruise Casual - All Aboard: Let the Magic Begin
Sunday - At Sea - Formal - The Golden Mickeys
Monday - Key West - Cruise Casual - Showtime with Michael Harrison
Tuesday - Castaway Cay - Pirate or Cruise Casual - Movie Special: Planes 3D
Wednesday - Nassau - Halloween or Cruise Casual - Toy Story
Thursday - At Sea - Semi Formal - Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic
Friday - At Sea - Cruise Casual - Remember The Magic: A Final Farewell

I have all of the Navigators scanned, but I am out of time to be able to do more with them. I have them all scanned as one large pdf. They aren't the best quality but if anyone would like to see them, send me a pm with your email address.

Thanks for posting the navigator link! I was wondering (it's been since 2006 since we cruised Disney) if the navigator comes with all the weeks activities in a little booklet of is your pdf cumulitive from the different days?

Thanks for posting the navigator link! I was wondering (it's been since 2006 since we cruised Disney) if the navigator comes with all the weeks activities in a little booklet of is your pdf cumulitive from the different days?

It's a cumulative scan - they give them to you the evening before for the next day. It would be nice if you could see the entire week when you first get on though! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter