Just Made My SDV DISNEY Scrappbooking Reservations!!!

tubachick

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good
I just booked and paid for my SDV weekend at the Contemporary in August!!! And this time someone getting sick isn't going to make me go home early!!! (ok, just hopefully no one will get sick this time!!!) This time Two girlfriends are coming with!!! Yippie!!!

just thought I would share.... I am sooo excited.

here is the info for anyone interested!!!

Scrapbook Dream Vactions

Well, if you are excited about making your ressies, wait until you hear this!! Last week Dale sent an email saying that we surpassed the capicity of the reserved convention center rooms at the Contemporary, so Disney is moving us to the Beach and Yacht Club. By doing this, they can increase from 500 attendees to 800! The vendor booth area will also be increased!!

The email said he would update his website this week to show the change. :woohoo:

YAY! I'll be there with Diana Lyn and Goofy 4Life. I'm so excited that it's moved to the Yacht club! I can't wait. :)

I just visited the website- It sounds like you will all have a great trip!!!!
princess: Caroline princess:

You are so lucky! I want to go really bad, but just can't justify the expense at that time of the year, right before our long vacation at disney, unless I hit the lottery between now and then. :teeth: Have fun!

PoohBearLovinMama said:
YAY! I'll be there with Diana Lyn and Goofy 4Life. I'm so excited that it's moved to the Yacht club! I can't wait. :)

I was all set to reply and you beat me to it!

I'm really excited to stay at the Yacht Club too! :banana:

Hey, I'm going to be down there at that time and staying at the Boardwalk! If you don't want to take the classes, can you shop at the vendors booths??

Jill

You'd have to really check with Nancy & Dale (the event owners), but in the past I've seen people wander in and look.

happylady said:
Well, if you are excited about making your ressies, wait until you hear this!! Last week Dale sent an email saying that we surpassed the capicity of the reserved convention center rooms at the Contemporary, so Disney is moving us to the Beach and Yacht Club. By doing this, they can increase from 500 attendees to 800! The vendor booth area will also be increased!!

The email said he would update his website this week to show the change. :woohoo:

YIPPIE!!!! I always wanted to stay there!!!! Now I AM excited!!!

Since they changed the venue I think we are going to add two days (mon/tues) to visit the parks. I wanted to stay at the yatch but it was always a little expensive.

see you guys there! :thumbsup2

I'm trying to decide if I should go. It is so close to the beginning of the school year but then again if it's at the Yacht Club how could I not go.
And then who do I bring? My mom or DH. If we stayed at the Yacht Club he could go to Epcot and take all the pictures his heart desires without being pestered. But mom Loved WDW and she's been so helpful with the kids this year she deserves a special treat.
Decisions, decisions........

LOL, too funny Buffy. Who watches the kids while you go? I would love to go... hmm.... I might have to think about this!

BernardandMissBianca said:
I'm trying to decide if I should go. It is so close to the beginning of the school year but then again if it's at the Yacht Club how could I not go.
And then who do I bring? My mom or DH. If we stayed at the Yacht Club he could go to Epcot and take all the pictures his heart desires without being pestered. But mom Loved WDW and she's been so helpful with the kids this year she deserves a special treat.
Decisions, decisions........

For the last two years, my DH has given my a guilt trip about staying at the Contemporary...he's always wanted to stay there. BUT now, he's walking around with his bottom lip sticking out since it's going to be at the Yacht Club Resort! I'd love to surprise him with a few extra days before...something to think about.

Well if DH went with me mom would watch the kids, if mom went with me DH would get the kids, which is what I did last year. Of course I could always take you with me Jenny! :teeth: And if "she who shall not be named" went and we all shared a room it gets even cheaper! :rolleyes1

I even went as far as pricing flights through expedia. USAIR has a flight out of Bradley for approx. $500 for 2 people and Delta has a non stop for $750, both round trip. Plus $100 for Tiffany Town car and about $200 for food cause I would eat at Epcot. Then there is the crop itself which I would do #5, $521 for a couple or $325 x2 for a double occupancy. And I wouldn't count tickets because I'm thinking about renewing my AP's. Grand total would be between $1300 and $2000.

I would love to surprise DH with a trip but with his job we have to plan well in advance or he could be out of town. Oh what do I do?!?

BernardandMissBianca said:
Well if DH went with me mom would watch the kids, if mom went with me DH would get the kids, which is what I did last year. Of course I could always take you with me Jenny! :teeth: And if "she who shall not be named" went and we all shared a room it gets even cheaper! :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , how nice of you to think of taking me with ya! Oh but wait, I guess I'm not the right "she who shall not be named" since I don't live north... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (among other things of course)

maggie

nicurn said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , how nice of you to think of taking me with ya! Oh but wait, I guess I'm not the right "she who shall not be named" since I don't live north... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (among other things of course)

maggie

Well you can be the southern scarpping queen and She can be the Northern. But if me, Jenny, you, and she goes that would fill up a room! That is if ya'll can stand my snoring. :lmao: All you need to do is get to the nearest airport.

LOL, too funny Maggie!

Buffy, how far are you from Worcester? AllengiantAir flies out of Worcester - 1 flight a day - and it's $74 each way! www.allegiantair.com

Yeah, I've been pricing it too, lol!!

Oh, and if I can live through DH snoring... I can live through ANYONE snoring, lol!!

I'm so glad you posted this! I wanted to go last year but it was closed once I found out about it. Had totally forgot about it again until your post.

I registered today too!! I have no one to take with me, so it will just be me, but I have a girlfriend who lives about 1 hour away, maybe I can spend some time with her.

Otherwise I guess I'll be forced to enjoy WDW all by myself :thumbsup2

Anyway, can't wait to go, now I have to check for airfares again :lmao:

jenny2 said:
LOL, too funny Maggie!

Buffy, how far are you from Worcester? AllengiantAir flies out of Worcester - 1 flight a day - and it's $74 each way! www.allegiantair.com

Yeah, I've been pricing it too, lol!!

I'm only about 1 hour south of Worcester, Route 16 exit??? I think it's like exit 3 on 395. And $75 geez you can't beat that. Is it a direct flight?

And I'm not a loud snorer but I do talk in my sleep too. I can say some pretty bizarre stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter