Just made final payment!!!!

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
I am so excited, I made our final payment yesterday!! Only 47 more days to go!! We have saved for over a year for this trip, I can't believe I can finally say that I am going to Disney World NEXT month!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

How exciting for you! I hope your trip is magical in every way!

Katholyn

PS My son lives in Troy, AL. He teaches at the university there. Is that near where you live?

nativetxn said:
How exciting for you! I hope your trip is magical in every way!

Katholyn

PS My son lives in Troy, AL. He teaches at the university there. Is that near where you live?

Thanks! I know it will be magical. It will be DD2 first time & DD9's 2nd time. We have breakfast at CRT booked for the first & last days of our trip (right before the changes happen). That was the highlight of our trip on DD9's 1st trip, her eyes just lit up when she saw the princesses...I hope it is that magical again!!

I am just south of Birmingham so I'm about 2 hours from Troy. Several of my friends wents to school there. It is a great college.

Scottish-Helen said:
It is always such a good feeling to have paid your trip off....it seems sooo much nearer :cool1:

I know and PAID OFF is a great feeling too. This is our first vacation in 14 years of marriage that will be paid for without using a credit card. This is a major milestone for us!! Thanks to Dave Ramsey & his teachings!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter