just looking for people to talk to, i guess?

EmilysUnstable

Earning My Ears
hey.

my name is emily (or em) but prefer emily.

i'm 25, i'm from london in the UK- and i'm bipolar (as well as a few other things)

i'm a bit of a disney fan (ever since i was young) i remember watching disney movies... my first being fantasia, then moving on to things like 101 dalmatians, lion king, alladin, etc etc- lion king is my best, by the way

i've been to parris, and i've been to orlando... but, now my mental/ physical health has got so bad, i know i could never go back which is ashame as i enjoyed my experiences their

a couple months ago, i somehow came across the diss information station... no idea how, but found it- and i joined in hope to recapture some old memories really

and then.. well i found the forums and signed up- just to see if i could connect with anyone at all to talk about, well... my mental health issues, disney, general stuff.. i know it's probably not a post you read every day- but i could really do with conversation out here in this isolated mind of mine!

thanks,

emily

Hi Emily!

My name is Nate. I actually just took my first trip to WDW last October. I suffer from clinical depression. I have been very lucky; spending ~2 years on antidepressants, until I eventually worked myself off of them. I'm a big Disney fan, and I hope to go back to WDW again in either March or May.

If you ever want to chat, I'd be glad to!

thanks mettro.... how are you?

at Nate, how was your trip?

not sure i can remember much about it myself... but i do remember some of the best parts of it

will talk to you for sure- when i've worked out how to talk privately to someone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter