Just in case you missed it...Disney raised ticket prices today (03/12/19)

Honestly, I was expecting the ticket raise so while I'm annoyed at the way they do tickets now (ie I can't buy tickets now for a trip I know I'm taking next year), the increase was kind of assumed. Paying for fastpasses may be the end of Disney for us though. I want to go and stay on property and give my kids the whole experience but if I'm paying for FP (essentially to get anything actually done in the parks) I'm probably going to start looking at staying off property and hitting a few of the special events (MNSSHP). It will probably be cheaper and I feel like the Disney magic is long gone anyhow.

Did place like Sam's and discount brokers raise their prices too?
UT posted on the TPAS thread that they will sell any tickets they had in inventory prior to the price hike at their old prices. That was two days ago. I don’t know what they have left at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter