Just have to share this with folks who will understand....

ZephyrHawk

Confirmed Disneyphile
So, Ive been gearing up to start booking the January 2018 trip I've been planning for some time. It will involve a week with my family and with our close friends (our kids will both be 5). Knowing that my family will want at least a few days to tour "on our own", I've been agonizing over how long to stay after our friends have to leave. More specifically, I've been agonizing over the fact that - should we stay long enough to justfy an AP purchase - it would only then make sense to do a repeat trip in the coming months and milk those APs for all they're worth. DH has been giving somewhat equivocal answers to my questions about what he preferred to do (more Disney, or more $$ for other things?). However, this evening he clarified his position by saying:

"I challenge you to 'Disney' me out. I spent 6 months there [when he was a CM] and I didn't get enough."

Challenge accepted. Let 2018 be the year of all things Disney.

I sure do understand. We purchased annual passes for March, we now have 5 trips planned from March '17 - March '18. Bring on all things Disney!

I get it. We used to live close(r) to WDW and had annual passes. We renewed them even though we moved to Wisconsin.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter