Just got some great news about longer "package" offers

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
Just got off the phone with my CM friend down in WDTC and he just made me aware that as of today WDW is now offering packages up to 10 nights! You can have the dining for the 10 nights and they are offereing the 10 day pass with it.You have to call WDTC directly to get this offer...it is not available on line yet.

Also, in the near future they are suppose to have 8 and 9 day passes available as well! Just thought you would all like to know this!

Kim

Thanks ! We are looking for the 10 My way hooper pass
We go for 13 nights - 14 days - 10 days WDW parks, 2 days for travel, 1 day for DTD shopping & water park, and 1 day for ....

we just booked 8 and it was an accident on our part:D and a price thats GREAT~!

just bumping in case this might help someone!

We booked on the 16th and got some really great rates at the Caribbean for 10 days, ours was accidental ahahah

I heard about the 10 day pass! Yeah baby! I can't wait and I will for sure pass this good info on to my family! :Pinkbounc
antkim said:
Just got off the phone with my CM friend down in WDTC and he just made me aware that as of today WDW is now offering packages up to 10 nights! You can have the dining for the 10 nights and they are offereing the 10 day pass with it.You have to call WDTC directly to get this offer...it is not available on line yet.

Also, in the near future they are suppose to have 8 and 9 day passes available as well! Just thought you would all like to know this!

Kim

The ten day pass has been available from the very beginning. You could stay ten nights with a ten night ticket, but no dining.

It's the 10 day dining package and tickets that hasn't been available. I called AGAIN and no luck. Then he said let's do an 8 night with dining and 2 day room only, but he couldn't sell me a 10 day ticket!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRR buying a 7 day ticket and then a 2 or 3 day ticket is more expensive!!
I'm so frustrated.

so, buy tix to someotherparkthatshallremainnameless for those extra two days... it's obvious disney doesn't want us more than seven!

If you are having difficulty getting this call back and get another CM. The packages for stays of 9 and 10 nights have been released and you can now get the 10 day ticket included with the packages. The 8 day ticket is coming up available also, but the 9 day is not yet in the system.

Sue Ellen

SueEllen said:
If you are having difficulty getting this call back and get another CM. The packages for stays of 9 and 10 nights have been released and you can now get the 10 day ticket included with the packages. The 8 day ticket is coming up available also, but the 9 day is not yet in the system.

Sue Ellen

I've run out of energy and time sitting on hold and dealing with people who don't know what's going on :guilty: I think I called 4 times today...same answer...maybe only 3...can't remember for sure. I'll wait a day or two and see what happens. It's frustrating being a teacher and having 5 minutes between classes to call and go potty!!

SueEllen said:

Sue Ellen

I finally have someone who read their updates...I guess that's what they are called and the 10 day packages are now in their system!!! At first though this CM was going to book two packages again, but I told her I was informed by a TA that there were now 10 day packages.

YAY!!! Glad you got the package!! Unfortunately, lots of times the CM's do not read their updates....hence all the confusion! I can't tell you how many times I argued with CM's (well not really argued ;) ) telling them they really need to "look deeper"!! Sooner or later they all get it straight but it is frustrating.

Kim

I talked with Guest Services at length tonight and she indicated that it was either yesterday or today that the 10 day packages were added.

Are eight-day packages for sure an option, now? Online they only have seven days.

And just to clarify, do I need to call 1-800-828-0228? Who, exactly, will this call?

shaun3000 said:
Are eight-day packages for sure an option, now? Online they only have seven days.

And just to clarify, do I need to call 1-800-828-0228? Who, exactly, will this call?

You cannot get the longer packages on line yet. I don't remember for sure when she read it if there was 8, but I think I recall that she said up to 10 days. I'm not sure what they do with the tickets though since there is no 8 day ticket now. Be assertive on the phone or you will just get the "no" answer or they will try to book two reservations which is a lot more expensive buying two sets of tickets. If it were me, I would wait a few days so all the CMs are updated. It's so frustrating to get the answer from them that you know is wrong.

the 1-800 dials Disney for reservations. Yes, call that number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!