Just got room assignment any info on room?

mushu756

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone I just received my room assignment for our December 5th cruise. We are in room 2084. Does anyone have pictures of the room? Is it 1 big porthole or 2 small portholes? Also if we wanted to upgrade at the port to a veranda (if available) how much more money would it possibly cost?

its deck two, and you'll have one large porthole, enjoy :)

Hi everyone I just received my room assignment for our December 5th cruise. We are in room 2084. Does anyone have pictures of the room? Is it 1 big porthole or 2 small portholes? Also if we wanted to upgrade at the port to a veranda (if available) how much more money would it possibly cost?

You can read stateroom reviews here.

HTHs!:thumbsup2

We're staying in that room on the Wonder this Sunday. We have stayed all over deck two. It has 1 large porthole. We love this location for the ease of getting to the dining rooms. Deck 2 or Deck 5 are our preferred decks.

I can post about the room when I get back. We are doing a back to back wonder so won't return until the 31st.

Sorry, don't know about the upgrade cost.

We're staying in that room on the Wonder this Sunday. We have stayed all over deck two. It has 1 large porthole. We love this location for the ease of getting to the dining rooms. Deck 2 or Deck 5 are our preferred decks.

I can post about the room when I get back. We are doing a back to back wonder so won't return until the 31st.

Thats why I liked it, to get to dinner, were always running at the last minute.

Thanks I would appreciate it.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!