Just got my first two ADR's....

Tinks1984

<font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon
Excited isn't even close! :yay: :yay:

I got the one I've been wanting since we booked, I'm going to Ohana's Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch - I may faint when I get to meet him! :rotfl: If anyone's there on the morning of the 8th, I'll apologise in advance, I'll be loosing my mind about meeting my Stitch! :love:

And our other, so far, is for our favourite steakhouse, Le Cellier at Epcot! I adore this place, it's where I was first introduced to red wine and it's lovely flavours! Cannot wait to eat there again!

Back on the phone in the morning though to try get our Fantasmic package! Fingers crossed! And then later in the week for a hopeful reservation for Chef Mickey's too! :cheer2:

So pleased for you ............. think I will be having nightmares nearer to our date - with it being first time (and not 100% sure what doing), being in August :scared1: and being eight of us :scared1: (do not do things by half)

We have all three of your restaurants on our wish list :goodvibes

:yay: How exciting, I absolutely love having brekkie with Lilo & Stitch, you'll love it :lovestruc

Thanks guys!

I found the process quite easy to be honest, I used the traditional phone method, as I wasn't too confident with trying to book on-line. I called right on lunch time here and got through pretty much straight away.

The CM I had was great, I have her my US reservation number and we were off! :)

I've eaten at the Poly before, but never when Lilo and Stitch were there, and I just cannot wait for a massive hug from Stitch...I've never met him so I may be a tad emotional :rotfl2: I don't think I'll eat my breakfast I'll be that excited!

And I've now got our Fantasmic package under my belt too! I called around 1.30pm today and managed to get us into H&V at 5pm with a showing of Fantasmic at 9pm.

My parents and brother have never seen this show and it was one I enjoyed immensely when we saw it for the first time, so I can't wait for them to experience it too :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter