Just got my first 5000 pt at netwinner!

bartleby1

DIS Veteran
I love this program! I've only cashed out once, but I'm over halfway to another cashout now! Love it!

Anyone else having any luck?

I haven't had time to play in the last few days. The most I have ever gotten is 25 points at a time. Congrats!

Congrats!. I've gotten a few 100s... thanks for posting... I'll go play some more.

I have never gotten a 5000!!! good for you. I do get 500 every once in awhile and those are exciting. I got my first netwinner cashout last week in the mail!!! So they do pay out. I was on vacation so I will be back to playing and winning again!!! Love FREE money

Yesterday I posted I had never gotten a 5000:cheer2: pointer from netwinner and then today I got one!!! I pushed quick pick and win and then when I came back to the game I saw my point total high!! I went and checked and yep 5000 points!!! Yippee. :cheer2:

That's awesome!!

Just curious... how often do you all use quick pick vs picking your own numbers?

That's awesome!!

Just curious... how often do you all use quick pick vs picking your own numbers?

I always use quick pick. I just find it faster and figure that the faster it goes, the more chances I have of winning.

I use quick pick as well. It is easy to push that walk away and do something or go to another interenet site instead of pushing every number in.

I have actually had less luck than usual for the past 2 days! Only getting 10's with the occassional 25! Glad to hear someone else is having better luck!! :)

I've only hit the 500 a couple of times. Never the 5000. My DD did win $25.00 the other day so that added another 2500 points to my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter