Just got into my first House Party!

does anyone know how long we have to "host" and then post pics? my house suffered from the floods this past weekend it could be a while until it is habitable again, and I don't know anyone willing to host for me.

thanks!

From my experience it is not usually a big deal if you end up hosting the party on a different day. There is no time limit for posting pics and updating your party page so I wouldn't worry about it.

I think they just want you to host the party and hand out the goodies in a reasonable time period :thumbsup2

Sorry about the flooding :sad1:

We just got our package today!!!

The kids are sooo excited about this party! We decided to move our party from our house cuz a reunion got scheduled for that weekend. So, I'm going over early to decorate the living room into star wars stuff and make some star wars treats, juice, etc. The kids will be able to have some entertainment during the reunion and be able to play! So it went from 10-12 guests to now having 20-25!! :banana:

Oh, we got the red light saber btw and the bags w/ yoda on them are similar to the bags that Walmart sells so you don't have to use plastic bags. Pretty neat!

We just got our package today!!!

The kids are sooo excited about this party! We decided to move our party from our house cuz a reunion got scheduled for that weekend. So, I'm going over early to decorate the living room into star wars stuff and make some star wars treats, juice, etc. The kids will be able to have some entertainment during the reunion and be able to play! So it went from 10-12 guests to now having 20-25!! :banana:

Oh, we got the red light saber btw and the bags w/ yoda on them are similar to the bags that Walmart sells so you don't have to use plastic bags. Pretty neat!

Is there more than one bag? Are they like goody bags or is it one large, reusable bag? :confused:

Any other info on what kind of light saber it is?

TIA :wizard:

I was just on the Star Wars party site, and if you look at the changing media block, photos people have posted with the box contents eventually come up. Everything really does look great!

Maria

Mine came today. Everything does look nicer in person that it sounded in the blog.

The hard plastic molded mask is very small. It fits my tiny six year old DD okay. I wouldn't think it will fit children older than 8. The paper masks are nicer than I expected and seem like they'll hold up well. They're very colorful, made from a sturdy type of paper, and have an elastic band to hold them on.

We got: Yoda 6" by 16", Count Dooku 14 1/2 " by 7 1/2", Asajj Ventress 10 1/2" by 8", General Grievous 14" by 10", Obi-Wan Kenobi 10 1/2" by 7 1/2", Ahsoka Tano 13" by 8", Anakin Skywalker 10" by 10", Clone Commander Cody, Cone Captain Rex, and a Clone Trooper all 11" by 8 1/2".

The tattoos and stickers are better quality than I expected. There are six on each sheet and the sheets are about 5" by 7". They are the Cone Wars logo, Anakin on a blue background, Yoda on a green background, Ahsoka on an orange background, General Grievous on a purple background, and a Clone Trooper logo. The stickers and tattoos are almost the same and quite colorful.

The posters are 16" by 20" and two-sided. One side is sort of a collage with all the characters and Yoda in the foreground, the other side is an introduction to all the characters with an advertisement for Cartoon Network.

The balloons are balloons, not much to say about them really, LOL.

The Yoda tote bag is black with a white graphic of Yoda and the Cartoon Network logo. It's 13" tall, 13" wide, and 5" deep with handles made of the same cloth as the bag itself.

Our light saber is green and red. Not sure if everyone knew, but they do change colors and make a light saber type of sound. They require 3 AA batteries that aren't included.

I got my kit today also. Have anyone seen any inexpensive star wars items out there?

It looks like there are different light sabers. I got the blue Anakin SKywalker one

I got in in on the Kellogg Cereal Bar one, but then I received an email that I didn't. Today in the mail, I got a package expressing how sorry they were regarding the mix up and I got a coffee mug and a $25 American Express Gift Card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter