Just got home from WDW

imlsherman

Mouseketeer
Just got home after a week in WDW. The crowds were crazy but so worth it. The new Fantasy land was a nice I was expecting a little more but both of my girls loved it. Hope everyone had a happy and safe new year.

I think I'll enjoy the new Fantasyland a bit better when the construction of the roller coaster is completed. With the construction barriers up, and the large crowds last week it was hard to enjoy it to it's fullest for me. We did enjoy the area around the Gaston's Pub quite a bit as it was the least crowded.

geneaut said:
I think I'll enjoy the new Fantasyland a bit better when the construction of the roller coaster is completed. With the construction barriers up, and the large crowds last week it was hard to enjoy it to it's fullest for me. We did enjoy the area around the Gaston's Pub quite a bit as it was the least crowded.

I agree. The roller coaster looks like it is going to be a wonderful addition. We also spent a lot of time in that area away from the crowds. Overall I like all the changes they are making. Cannot wait to see what they do to Hollywood studios

We were there Dec. 30-Jan 2 and must have passed all of you who also went! LOL

Yes, it was very crowded, but New Years sure was fun being on Main Street Magic Kingdom!

We became DVC members on this trip, and cannot wait for our next trip "Home" !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter