Just got home... 51 weeks 'till "All Aboard"

camsdad

Earning My Ears
Just got home from a fantastic 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise. It was our 4th, and we're already booked for December 4th, 2010. Now... what to do to make the next 51 weeks go by more quickly.

Anyone else just return from the Magic?

Yep, we're just back from 2 weeks on the magic. Other than the cold day in Port Canaveral on the 5th it was a great trip. Luckily for us, we don't have to wait as long as you to be back on board. Only 16 weeks for us until we are back there!!

Just got home from a fantastic 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise. It was our 4th, and we're already booked for December 4th, 2010. Now... what to do to make the next 51 weeks go by more quickly.

Glad to hear you had a great cruise!

You might want to check out our cruise meet thread here.

We also have a cruise site here.

Less than a year away -- starting to bounce off the walls!

book another cruise around the 6 month mark.

ooooooh Camsdad, I will be on the same cruise 12/04/10! If you can, tell me how the weather was!

i'm looking forward to looking through the cruise sites.

missy - the weather was nice. very little rain, a bit overcast when we left Florida on Saturday. Very sunny in the 80's through Thursday. Friday at Castaway Cay was the coolest and most overcast, but it was still a great day. over all, good weather... much better than the snow we left here in Maryland.

Freaky...I just got back with my girls too last Saturday, it was also our 4th cruise and we'll be back on the Magic December 4th, 2010. :-)

camsdad and MissSixty - As Donald_Quackers suggested, if you are sailing on the 4 Dec. 2010 Magic, please join

Take a look at... I will add you to our list if you PM me your info, post it on our thread or email to me

Will do. I have the "chip 'n' dale's" site open in a tab on my mac. just waiting until i have time to sit down and look through it.

We just got back as well. Expecting snow tomorrow night into saturday here in PA. Hubby booked 14 day transatlantic on points and we are using airline miles for flight home. We are also booked on a Western 12/2010 and Alaska 5/2011. Will have the same servers as well on Transatlantic and Western. Don't know who we will have on the Wonder have only sailed on Wonder one other time always on the Magic. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter