Just got disconnected from CRO!!!

ckret01

DIS Veteran
How aggravating. I was on hold for about 15 minutes when all of a sudden the music stopped and I hear a recording say "Code 10, position not signed in" aggghhhhhhhhhhh. Now I have to wait to call till I get home tonight cuz I only had a few minutes at work to do it!:rolleyes:

the EXACT same thing hapened to me today.....@ 2pm or so. i then called back & waited again.......but it was the 800# so i didn't mind.......which, if you were wondering, is 1-800-828-0228

I got hung up on both phone numbers. The message I got was "due to unforseen circumstances we can not take your call."

:eek:

That is so frustrating. I also feel bad for the cm's taking all the calls. I know they are swamped plus many may have had homes damaged by the 2 previous hurricanes and now are worried as well about Ivan.
Its just hard on everyone all the way around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter