Just Got A 2nd Pair Of Flips And They Are For Trade

riccio13

~Pirates Of The Caribbean~
yes it is true i have gotten a 2nd pair of green flips and they are for trade i would love to see offers but it must include 2 infernos and alot of beta and all 3 quest pins and more..

hey guest i am loving your offer but it is missing something inferno for 1 and maybe u can change that magenta rocket into normal blue. oh ya and btw why do u want another pair anyhow.

ok ok i know my requirement might have been a tad tiny little bit over board but ya cant blame me ;) ok new requirement 1 inferno, at least 5 beta items (1 of them being normal blue rocket couch), green baggy staff jeans, set of quest pins, maybe a red turnstile or generator or blue generator. P.S. no u dont have to include all this stuff although i would prefer it but if u add inferno and staff pants u got yourself a deal ****oo (LOL -Gary in The Fairly Odd Parents) ah nvm. hmm maybe i will even consider staff pants and lots of beta ok....offer away. btw first person to offer staff and inferno wins.

my offer :D

2 sets of stitch teleporters -quest-
2 teleportation magic -quest-
1 blue rocket couch -beta-
1 yellow rocket couch -beta-
1 orange rocket couch -beta-
1 Herbie poster -need to buy DVD to get it-
1 pink-ish rocket couch -quest-
1 ace of spade carpet -quest-
1 magic mirror - can get at DL only-
1 pair of train teleporters -linked :p-
1 inivisiblty magic -winning piartes game-
1 piarte insider tour pin -quest-
1 explorer suitcase -quest-
1 gold random number genertar -quest-

and if not enough will add more

goofyandplutoluver said:
my offer :D

2 sets of stitch teleporters -quest-
2 teleportation magic -quest-
1 blue rocket couch -beta-
1 yellow rocket couch -beta-
1 orange rocket couch -beta-
1 Herbie poster -need to buy DVD to get it-
1 pink-ish rocket couch -quest-
ace of spade carpet -quest-

and if not enough will add more
I think that is a wonderful offer!!Hope you get them!

Captain

riccio13 said:
hey guest i am loving your offer but it is missing something inferno for 1 and maybe u can change that magenta rocket into normal blue. oh ya and btw why do u want another pair anyhow.
Now think about this, all this stuff would definetley make up for inferno, wouldn't it? I mean due to the recent drop changes and mass giveaways lol...Anyways sure I WILL Change magenta to blue :) if i can find someone hehe, and so said those flips were for me :)
PS:Green bag pants @_@ those are worth more than flips lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter