Just found this board - We'll be at WDW in 10 days!

RVGal

Whaaa?
I was searching for some Disney info and found this site by accident. What a find!

I'm a newbie, so here's a little about me...
Hmmm... my first trip to Disney World was in 1978 when I was 12 years old (feel free to do the math and discover I'm a semi-old lady). I have made 40ish trips to Disney World in the years since... usually once every year, but skipped a few here and there, and doubled up here and there. Our last vacation was December 2004 and we stayed at the All Star Movies resort. This year will be our first stay at the Pop Century. We always try to stay on Disney property... the traffic hassles alone are worth anything extra we might pay for a room IMHO.

My husband and I started dating in 1998 and I dragged him for his first visit to Disney World since he was a kid that year. I'm not sure he shares the same love of all things Disney that I do, but he puts up with my passion with a smile on his face. We were married in 1999 and had our first son in 2001. We took him on his first visit last year and he LOVED it! I had heard so many people say we were crazy for taking a 3 year old, but he had a blast. Our second son joined the family in July, so this trip will be our first with a baby in tow. All those same people are at it again... telling us we are crazy for taking a 6 month old... but I don't want to punish our 4 year old just because he has a baby brother (plus I think the 6 month old is at the "whatever" age... he'll put up with whatever we're doing as long as familiar people are around).

This visit will also be a Grand Gathering vacation. My mom, dad, sister, brother, and sister-in-law will all be joining us.

I'm extremely excited! Can't wait!!!

Tricia in NE Georgia :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter