Just for kicks..

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by katyringo, Aug 12, 2018 at 4:46 PM.

1. katyringo

katyringo Mouseketeer

I wish Disney would announce their calendar sooner..

Anyway..

Just for kicks if WOC does come back for Christmas and PTN stays, which one would you buy a package for?

Is it difficult to get a spot for PTN?

2. lalasmama

lalasmama DIS Veteran

WOC. There's places to sit 20 minutes before the parade.

smartlabelprint likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. katyringo

katyringo Mouseketeer

Thank you! That’s helpful. I wasn’t really loving any of the PTN options. Grabbing a favorite treat and finding our own spot sounds better.. and a whole lot cheaper.

5. lalasmama

lalasmama DIS Veteran

On July 1st this year, the parade was at 9pm. We sat down at 8:20 or so (after watching Turtle Talk), right outside of Animation Academy. We were front row on the curb. Next to the garbage can, but not squished or stinky. We had people still easily finding places around us at 8:40.

6. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

Definitely WOC. One week ago, we watched the neon lighting in Cars Land (in front of Flo's), walked casually out and found great (!) viewing spots for PTN in front of LM. No problem. I watched the spots while everyone else went for ice cream sundaes at Ghirardelli's. Worked out great -- our own little PTN dessert party!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 2:55 AM
  7. 22Tink

22Tink BC, Canada

WOC hands down. The dessert party is our favourite splurge!

azdisneylover likes this.
  8. katyringo

katyringo Mouseketeer

Thanks all..

Now I’m thinking even if PTN is the only option we may skip the package as none of them really appeal to us and grabbing our own treat sounds better!

9. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

Oh, totally! We had sundaes, drinks of choice, and various treats we'd picked up ahead of time -- quite the festive spread. Throw in primo viewing spots (free!) and we had ourselves a PTN party! Since you'll be there during Holiday Time, you'll be able to get yourself all kinds of holiday themed goodies for your own dessert party. :)

StarlitNight05 likes this.