Just dropped in for my nightly visit!

ljql_5969

DIS Veteran
Nothing to ask tonight and nothing much to say. Just thought I would drop in because I only have about 467 days left until I go! Do you think I should start packing now? :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Yep...start packing! It will give you something to do! I just stopped in for my every 1/2hr visit!

I have 422 days left and I have started packing.My girls and their family are coming also.They wont talk about the trip yet.ho hum :jumping1: :thewave:

OMG, am I all ready behind the 8 ball? hahahahhah :rotfl2:

Babs417 said:
I have 422 days left and I have started packing.My girls and their family are coming also.They wont talk about the trip yet.ho hum :jumping1: :thewave:

Well that is just plain awful Babs417!! :crazy: Are you super excited about your trip, it will be here before you know it :hourglass You will have tons of fun on your cruise and mabey your girls will be nice to you!! :love1: Better not get on their nerves though :crazy2: You know how ungrateful kids can be!!! :rolleyes2 Have a great easter!!

Good to see this post heading.WE...let me say Istarted at 1029 days out.I remember asking DW where she wants to eat at WDW ON April ..(90 days out)..she reply..I don't know what I wantto eat tonight..Any way we are down to 19 days...Still getting great ideas from this site..back to the board..Happy Easter :earsboy: : :banana: :bounce:

leewrobe said:
I remember asking DW where she wants to eat at WDW ON April ..(90 days out)..she reply..I don't know what I wantto eat tonight..Any way we are down to 19 days...

Have a good time! I wish I was only 19 days away! Also, speaking from past experience, since you are doing all the research, just decide about the restaurants yourself. I kept asking my DH and he couldn't decide either so I just did and he loved all of them! Have fun and Happy Easter everyone! :goodvibes

And also, thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one counting down this far out!!! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter