just cruised point discount offered for re booking

sitchu2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Found that begging
hello, im typing from disney quest so i wont get to read again until next week, but i wanted to let you all know i just came from the magic yesterday and they gave an on board offer to call member services within 3 days of disembark, and get discounted points on your next booking. you are able to book with this special 14 months out. im going to call tomorrow when they open and find out if it is do-able for us. ill let you know how it works out when i get home.

anyone cruising soon look for the dvc discount!!

What was the point difference, if you can recall?

Thanks!

Rae

The point difference varies with the schedules that dvc follows, length , itin, and season, there seem to be a discount of 15points on a 4 day and 25 points on a seven day for a cat 8\9 in the sample.

The points will be determined for 2004 cruises by late next week.

I just got a great deal for march 2004 on a different line that will be hard to beat though.

You can't book at 14 months out but you can lock in the price. As noted you must call within 3 days of disembarking to get the discount, day 4 no way. If you're before 11 months you call and they make a note then you call back at 11 months and actually schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter