Just bought more VWL points thru Disney

Luv2Dream

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I received a phone call on Friday from my guide, Joan. She wondered if I still remembered that I'd asked to be waitlisted for more VWL points if they became available. This request was at least a year ago. I said, yes of course. Well, good news. My points became available. I only wanted 25 points initially with October use year. Instead I bought 50. I'm very happy as we were just under the point total for a 10 night stay in Magic Season. Now we'll have extra. I had given up any hope of ever getting these extra points. Needless to say, we are thrilled. :smooth: :D

I didn't even ask as we have a booked WDW vacation in July and we will use these points toward that vacation. We were borrowing into next year and now we won't have to borrow as much.

The add-on worked well for you, I'm glad:p We are also going to Vero this summer June 29 and 30th for q quick trip;) Had asked for a grand villa, but they were booked, so we took a studio:p :p We have points in holding that are going to be used for that trip when I get to the 60 day window, I was hoping to use all those points in the grand villa, but I get to have a longer vacation instead!! Thanks for the quick response!!

Cruella, Yes, sometimes these things just have great timing. I'm glad it happened when it did. Have a great trip yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!