• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked the week of july 27 anybody else going to be there

I think a deadline is a great idea. Just let them know that the deadline is only because of the way DVC works. Some people do not get this and drop out at the last minute leaving you holding the bag.

Has your family replied yet? You are going in two months - are you still waiting? I would tell them and give them another week - tops and then take it as a no.

They all backed out except my in laws. So it is only going to be six of us. I am a little sad I was looking forward to a big family trip maybe next time.

They all backed out except my in laws. So it is only going to be six of us. I am a little sad I was looking forward to a big family trip maybe next time.

It is sad - sometimes they are not as excited as we are or can't make it for various reasons. I would ask one more time in the future and if they say no again - I would not be asking again. I have family/friends that will jump at the invite and some, I will never ask again.

Have a great time anyway with your family!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter