Just booked the current deal 25% off but got uoc 30% an hour later

danc18

Mouseketeer
I just booked for march and was able to get 25% off for WL. One hour later, I get my first pin code for 30% off. The room type is no longer available (I got the last one) so no chance they will apply the pin and save me another 5%?

I don't know an answer to your question but just wanted to chime in that I received a uoc code as well this evening. It is for most days until June 7th. Very odd because I have not received a pin code in years...

I had a room booked for late march at CBR, regular rate. I just got my pin code and went in and clicked on "change my reservation" and was able to get my pin discount with preferred location and saved over $400. Yay!!!

I just booked for march and was able to get 25% off for WL. One hour later, I get my first pin code for 30% off. The room type is no longer available (I got the last one) so no chance they will apply the pin and save me another 5%?
Call and ask and it may work.

I'm in the same boat you are. Booked last week for the latter part of March '17 at the WL. Got a UOC a couple of hours ago. Tried going through the MDE site to change the offer but I kept getting "Unable to process your change" when I tried to check out. Been on hold for about 45 minutes waiting to see if they can do it over the phone. Good luck.

I just got one today too, but here's the weird thing: when i hit check availability for all resorts, the only resort it gave me for the discount is POR which happens to be the resort we are already booked at. I was hoping to upgrade to a deluxe resort but it just showed standard rates for those. Maybe I will need to call. It seems like no one is able to get any availability with these discounts the last few days.

After waiting on hold for over 2 hours (got bumped while talking with the 1st cast member), I was able to get this offer applied to my reservation. Give them a call if you are having trouble with MDE, the cast member I spoke with was extremely helpful and got it done quickly.

Too funny, I am going to WDW for first time in almost 3 years next month....I got an email from Disney Destinations asking how I liked my recent trip? And offering deals for next year......or starting in December.....sigh.....wish I could snag a discount but am stuck paying rack rate......wishing a PIN code would float my way.....:smooth:

I got one today too! I just forwarded it the travel agent to see if the 30% off the room with the Canadian ticket discount works out better than the SPD we have booked now!

Same thing happened to me (not within an hour...but a few days). Although my room type was no longer available, they applied it to the room I booked and I got the extra 5% off. I would suggest calling.

A code came to our house addressed to my father-in-law. Unfortunately, we didn't get one.

We're probably not going next year since we JUST got back, but still, it'd be nice to price out a deal...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter