***Official October 2022 Thread**

So I've changed our CCV stay to a BLT stay and I'm SUPER-DUPER excited!!

:jumping1:

Now, I'm ready for Disney to start talking about a Halloween party and send out dates so I can work on my spreadsheet!!
Still waiting for halloween too! I wish they'd put the info out. Hopefully soon!

Just booked my flights to Orlando! We will be at WDS from October 1st through the 8th. Still on the fence as to whether I want to stay in the bubble or off-site. Eagerly awaiting information about the Halloween party.

We just booked POP for October 26-29 to celebrate our 37th anniversary! We haven't picked park days yet, because we are waiting to see what dates are available for MNSSHP or Boo Bash. Has anyone else booked their park dates yet?

We just booked POP for October 26-29 to celebrate our 37th anniversary! We haven't picked park days yet, because we are waiting to see what dates are available for MNSSHP or Boo Bash. Has anyone else booked their park dates yet?
I'm on the same boat. I'm waiting for party/after hours dates before I buy my tickets. I'm traveling with two older teens who are all about the rides so it might make more sense to spend the day at the pool and then go to the parks at night.

Y'all!!!! I just booked my hotel through Undercover Tourist using a link on the home page of the DIS Boards. We are staying at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace for less than the cost of a value room. Also, for those whose stays start in September, go check out the WDW site for their room-only offers. There is a discount for stays through 9/30 is you have a Disney+ subscription.

My fiancé and I just booked October 2022 for our honeymoon!! We're doing a split stay. OKW October 8th-15th, and Polynesian October 15th-21st.

We are also waiting to reserve our park days until we get tickets for Boo Bash/MNSSHP. Hopefully party tickets will go for sale in the next month or two! 🤞

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter