Just booked Free Dining! Got most ADR's I wanted!

poptoone

DIS Veteran
Booked Sept 9-14 and was able to get most ADR's I wanted. Even got Cindrella's castle for breakfast. I was worried about being able to get anything. Guess it's not going to be as packed in the restaurants as I thought.

Just out of curiosity, what are you doing September 14th? That's my birthday! :teeth: I hope you have a great meal planned!

I was also thinking about booking a long weekend for mid-September and was very surprised how much availability there still is at the resorts. I could've had my choice of most of the value resorts and most of the moderates. I really thought they were booked up by now. I have come to my senses and decided not to book though. We have a 10 day trip mid-August and a 2 week trip mid-October, so going in September would've been too much--it would've been 3 trips in a row with 4 weeks between each. DH said it didn't matter, but I think it might be too much, but still have a few weeks to decide. I've already taken 2 trips this year and still have 2 more to go. I just hate passing on a good deal like the free DDP. This will be the first year I've missed it.

n2mm: Too much Disney??? There's no such thing. Especially when it comes with a side of free food.

poptoone: Congrats! I'm glad to hear there's still some hope for those who are still in the planning stages. Have a great trip!

Wow! This is great news, especially since I just booked us for 9/22-9/29 at POFQ today. I'm putting together now an ADR list to call on once I get home from work. Wish me luck, and good luck to everyone else!

:thumbsup2 Please send some of that pixiedust: my way please! I am wanting Le Cell for dinner!

sending you good thoughts... we're going 9/7-9/14 and my dad made our first round of ADRs about 130ish days out (only 1 or 2 days after we officially booked the trip) and Le Cell for Dinner was booked solid already. He called for a second round today and we managed Le Cell for lunch ....

good luck!

Good luck Snowwhite! It should be possible though if you're willing to be flexible a bit. I'm going from 9-4/9-12 and got every ADR I wanted. It did take 3 times of calling (didn't get Coral Reef on the first 2 times) and taking Le Cellier at lunch, but I didn't mind that at all. Also Chef Mickey's was a bit of a trial, just had some 7 am breakfasts or a 9 pm diner (took that one ;) ) on my arriving day.

I booked my ADRS around 4 weeks ago, I got all I wanted but on some I had to be flexible on the time! We did ADR for dinner since lunch will be at the resort food courts. I had to deal with a few 8pm dinners.. but then I guess we will jsut do a late lunch!

Booked Sept 9-14 and was able to get most ADR's I wanted. Even got Cindrella's castle for breakfast. I was worried about being able to get anything. Guess it's not going to be as packed in the restaurants as I thought.

We'll be there at the same time! We are staying at POR. I just booked last week. I got most of what I wanted too. Didn't get LeCellier though...bummer. I'll keep trying though!

Kimba

sending you good thoughts... we're going 9/7-9/14 and my dad made our first round of ADRs about 130ish days out (only 1 or 2 days after we officially booked the trip) and Le Cell for Dinner was booked solid already. He called for a second round today and we managed Le Cell for lunch ....

good luck!

:thanks: We have Le Cellier for lunch and I will be happy with that. I just hate eating huge meals midday.

Glad you kept trying and got in! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter