Just booked flights at a good price

platypus67

Mouseketeer
I just finished booking our flight to LA. Got what I consider a really good price $1157.00 return per ticket including the credit card fee of $25.00. When I looked two days ago it was over $400.00 more per ticket for the same dates. We fly with Qantas on 30th Nov and Return on the 5th of Jan.:banana:

Great price. What a great feeling, won't take long to come around either! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow! that is a good price. Which airline is that? I have been watching prices for weeks. The cheapest I have seen September for is about $1200 return. Just don't quite have the $$$$ yet. I hope in a couple of weeks when we do they haven't changed dramatically :confused:

It's with Qantas. I was quite surprised as I looked and they were advertising their global sale until mid June. I had checked a few days earlier and there was nothing under $1600.00. The cheapest sale seats had been showing sold out for the past two months. I decided to try our dates again and the seats were there. Now all I have left to book are our seats from Orlando to Syracuse in mid December, and wait to see if WDW releases any discounts that we can apply to our reservation.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter