Just Booked - DLP Davy Crockett - Special Offers in August!!

Fiona R

UK Scrapper!!
For anyone else interested, I have just booked for a "4 for 3" offer in August. According to the website it's only available later in September. Arrival dates were Suinday (or Thursday I think) we are in France anyway and so this is a mini break in our two week Normandy holiday. :D

£840 for 5 nights in a 2 bed cabin, 4 breakfasts and 5 days' passes for 3 adults and 2 children (no transport)

Better get planning, a lot has happened since our visit 6 years ago!!

There were rooms available for the offer at Disneyland Hotel, Newport Bay (Admirals Floor only) Sequoia Lodge and I think at the other hotels too. If only they had more 5 bed standard rooms at Newport Bay!!

:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help Janice!! :Pinkbounc

Blimey, special offers in August! Attendance must be way down at the parks if they are trying to entice people to stay at the on-site hotels. Normally the summer months are fully booked.

The Davy Crockett Ranch is great fun, with the best swimming pool of all the Disney hotels at Paris.

Regards

Rob

Hi, Fiona:

Was it a typo on your post, or did you see a 4 for 3 days special for Disneyland Hotel in SEPTEMBER? I have been checking almost every week on the DLP website hoping that there would be a 4 for 3 special for late September. Please let me know where you saw the advertisement for the September special.

Thank You. Hope you have a great time in August and NO RAIN!!!

Cynthia

Cynthia,

I could have booked Disneyland Hotel for the date we are going at 4 for 3, I don't know about September. it was chance I asked if there were any specials on, as the website was showing no availability for our dates for our family size so I rang to see what was available, and by arriving a day earlier we get a day extra.

It was general info on the website that said 4 for 3 was specific dates in May, June and September. perhaps if you ring a month beforehand something may be available?

Good luck!!

Fiona

as another family of 5 we've only stayed at Camp Davy Crockett and i must say we 've loved it.

The only drawback is that your car driver ( unfortunately always DH in our family) can't have a drink with your evening meal , if you eat out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter