Just booked 1st trip in 2 1/2 years.....looking for quick touring strategy tips

zdad59

They call me "ThePrince of Planning"
Hi all. Mama and I just booked the Beach Club for 5 days in September. This will be our first time back since NYE 2017/18. At that time Toy Story Land hadn't quite opened, Star Wars was under construction. We like EPCOT and MK, and will likely only go to AK for Everest and Avatar.

So I have 7 months to get real OCD and over plan. I'll research a lot here, but in the opinion of the wise folks here on DisBoards, what are the 1 or 2 new things you thing are MUST do items that are likely new to us?? We'll probably do day 1 at DHS and as COVID protocols permit, do dinner each night at EPCOT or in the YC/BC area.

TIA

HS Must Do's:
  • Rise of the Resistance ( RotR ) if you can get a boarding pass. ( Search this topic there is tons of advise and details ).
  • Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railroad ( MMRR ) - replaced The Great Movie Ride.
  • Smuggler's Run
  • Not sure if Slinky Dog Dash was open when you were last there but if it wasn't I would include it on your must dos.
  • Food Must Do - try to the Blue Milk in Batuu - it's not great but should be tried at least once.

Agree with Wild4Walt - though I would spike the Blue Milk as it is better with rum. I found the milks odd at first by highly addictive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter