Just boarding :) will try my 1st live trip report

tinkerpea

DIS Veteran
Hey all just boarded now! Boys surprise went amazing could not have wished for a better response :)
Marriott Courtyard, everything was lovely, only a five minute walk from the terminal.
Check in with Virgin was fab, the lady at the desk was very helpful and friendly. She put premier on all the luggage for quick service! Including access the the Gatwick lounge!

Will write again soon.

safe flight!! and have a magical time!!!!

i'm right behind you...well..almost right behind...saturday...

Hiya Cindy

Have a safe flight, can't wait for the updates, did you sort out photobucket:rotfl2:

Have fun

Have a safe flight and a wonderful, magical holiday! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Ok well.....we are finally here!:cheer2:
Virgin flight was fantastic we could not have wanted for a better flight! flying on the Airbus,
We had a drink service at least 0nce every hour,lunch is now served in 2 parts starter main & then dessert,we also had ice-cream and sweets given to us during the flight.Few turbulance that seemed to hapen every time i needed the loo:lmao:
Our only problems was that we was stuck on the plane for an extra hour after landing as there was a fierce lightning storm,The view of it from the plane was great! "It did scare the boys though"

Once off the plane immigration was pretty smooth,we all was a little worried as we was pretty backed up at this point as 4 planes had landed.
By the time we collected our baggage decided to pop it on the other belt it took at least an hour and alot of walking (Sanford is definatly easier):rotfl:

Magic express got us all in the mood!! checked into the Springs section at SSR after trying to find the room for at least 20 mins everybody was thrilled with the room,Its HUGE boys think its brilliant that nanny and them have their own room and bathroom.
This is the point where I must mention that on the table was a beautiful Mickey cooler filled with lots of treats that was a surprise for us from Suzanne Ian and Ryan (M1CKEY MOUSE) we are so thankful for Disboards as we truely have made the most wonderful friends in these people:thanks: as we found they only lived a mile or so up the rd!!

We grabbed our mugs and a QS meal which the boys took 1 bite of and then said they was too tired to eat which is not surprising since they have at theis point been up for 18 hours!!

So now we are back to the room and the boys are fast alseep...Im too excited to sleep (ill be feeling it tomorrow )

Tomorrow we will be going to Magic Kingdom we have Crystal palace for lunch then Chef Mickeys for dinner if we make it that long!

Hiya Cindy

Have a safe flight, can't wait for the updates, did you sort out photobucket:rotfl2:

Have fun

Ha I wish i have not even attempted it yet!!:rotfl2: that is my challange for tomorrow:thumbsup2

A huge thankyou to you all for our gift! So thoughtful we was all so excited when we seen it on the table,& we love the cooler bag!! We actually didnt have a bag for the park Ian was going to take the boys Virgin bag:rotfl:

xx

Hi cindy what a great start to your trip. At last something going really well. Iv just checked the weather all week and uts sun sun sun :cool1:Hope you got the area you requested at SSR. Looking forward to ur TR and cant wait to see pics when u have the time. Enjoy CP a must on your firt day I think. A traditional must. Xxx

Glad you liked it, we swopped a few things too so that the boys got a rice crispie treat each. Disney florist were so helpful and i'm glad it was on the table, they were not sure if they would be able to put it in the room for you in case of room changes.

Can't wait for MK :cool1:

Ian said he wants pictures :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful time :cheer2:

Great start to your live report....good to hear about the good service on the new airbus as we are on that in a few weeks.....getting really excited now. Have a great time.

Cath :thumbsup2

thanks for taking time to do a live report
have a great holiday

Hope you all have a great time. It sounds like the holiday has got off to a great start with your gift basket :thumbsup2

Glad to hear you arrived safely to a lovely surprise:worship::worship:

Look forward to hearing more:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter