Just back. Your tips that we took, thanks.

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
Hello we have just returned. Your tips that we used. Mole skin--ahh heaven. Sandwich baggies used lots of them. Tiny dental floss. Suntan lotion it was 72 one day, the only place I missed on the kids, right under their eyes, and yep they were RED. Preprograming the cell phone for hotel, car, limo, airline, disney 1-800. After we were at the airport they moved our flight back an hour. An empty water bottle to fill at the airport, also we froze one to take with us mini golfing. An extra wallet clear picture type holder, had room for tickets, room card, photo pass, credit card, rewards card, insurance card for both car and health, pirate party tickets, busch garden tickets, never once felt like something was missing. Small bandaid containter. A sharpie marker. A separate clear bag for premade autograph book with large markers. Thanks we had a fun, smooth trip. On the last day sitting by the pool, DH said find out how much it would cost for us to return in November before DD turns 10.

mole skin has saved our lives ( and our feet) on all of our WDW vacations, wouldn't leave home without it!:thumbsup2

It is a type of fabric bandaid thingy. You can get it at Walmart. Put in on blisters or sore areas. And then it feels like the sore completely goes away. I had a tender spot from the whirlpool, right were I would tie my laces over. Slapped moleskin over it, and no pain. The best. My brother used it when his gout flared up on his toes, and he loved it.

Where in Walmart do you find moleskin? Is it in the section with the bandaids?

Hello we have just returned. Your tips that we used. Mole skin--ahh heaven. Sandwich baggies used lots of them. Tiny dental floss. Suntan lotion it was 72 one day, the only place I missed on the kids, right under their eyes, and yep they were RED. Preprograming the cell phone for hotel, car, limo, airline, disney 1-800. After we were at the airport they moved our flight back an hour. An empty water bottle to fill at the airport, also we froze one to take with us mini golfing. An extra wallet clear picture type holder, had room for tickets, room card, photo pass, credit card, rewards card, insurance card for both car and health, pirate party tickets, busch garden tickets, never once felt like something was missing. Small bandaid containter. A sharpie marker. A separate clear bag for premade autograph book with large markers. Thanks we had a fun, smooth trip. On the last day sitting by the pool, DH said find out how much it would cost for us to return in November before DD turns 10.

Welcome back.

The tip about putting numbers in your phone before you go is a great one. We like to start all of the phone book entries with WDW. It makes them easy to find and I don't feel like I need to delete them when we get home. I've also heard that some people wil put all their ADRs in their phones as well. I think I'll send myself a text message for each day next time.

My boys are scouts. So, we all carry Nalgene bottles for water. (wide mouth, unbreakable...) But, those little bottles that they give out on the airplanes would be nice and light to carry around. (You can get free ice water at any CS or fountain location. Both the water and the ice are filtered. Tastes a lot better than the drinking fountains.)

Where in Walmart do you find moleskin? Is it in the section with the bandaids?

I found it by the dr scholls stuff for corns and stuff like that. It really is good stuff. I actually also use it when I sew as a guide if I need to sew like a 1/2 seam or something. Works great! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!