Just Back Today -- Couple of Changes!

Space Cowboy

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody! We just got back from the 26 Jan 7 Day cruise today. Wanted to let everybody know about a couple of changes we noticed since our Aug 2001 cruise. First big news is they have started Braiding Hair on the ship! This was the first outing they have tried this and from what I saw it was a big hit. Prices are the same as Castaway Cay. If they want to continue this, I think they are going to need some more experienced Braiders, but what a great idea. Also new is the return to the 10:30 pm all aboard for St Maarten. Was moved back to 7:30 pm after 9/11, but now they are back to the original. I'll post some other highlights later. Weather was great, Castaway Cay was terrific, and we are ready to go again! $99 special here we come

Welcome back! :) Thanks for the updates, very interesting.

Good for y ou guys!!! I am so jealous on that $99 offer....wish we were a few weeks earlier. We leave in 6 days.

Thank you for the up to date info on St. Martin... What a bonus! So now the ship will depart at 10:30Pm vs. the 7:30pm I'll take that 3 hours extra!!!

thanks again..... you board useers are the best!

calm seas to you for your entire trip!

Hi, we are going on the February 16th Magic and called DCL reservations today to confirm the St. Maartin change. They don't know anything about a new later time of departure. We are prebooked for Palo on that night and would like to know if the departure has officially been changed or was it just for the January 26th sailing. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter