Just back....our lucky magical moment!!

I just showed my 5 year old son this picture and it completely lit up his face! We are leaving on the 12th for our first visit and I'm pretty sure you just made him even more excited! He even asked me to put it up as the big picture on the computer (hope you don't mind!) Do you mind me asking what time you took this picture? You know, just in case we're in Epcot around that time one day...

No, I don't care if you put it as your screensaver! :) And it was maybe 4-4:30ish if I remember right! Eljay is correct....it is a bit left of the American pavillion....where the sweet roll kiosk is.

Thanks everyone! It happened so fast I just whipped out my camera and started shooting! So glad they're in focus! :thumbsup2

Love this picture! How neat it would be to have that happen!

Question about the picture for anyone who knows-- who is that bear with the blue thing around his neck? We have a Disney Sing along and he is in it. My son completely loves that bear, but I don't know what he is from. He would love to meet him. Thanks to anyone that can help me figure out my mystery!!! :cool1: (75 more days till we leave!)

Love this picture! How neat it would be to have that happen!

Question about the picture for anyone who knows-- who is that bear with the blue thing around his neck? We have a Disney Sing along and he is in it. My son completely loves that bear, but I don't know what he is from. He would love to meet him. Thanks to anyone that can help me figure out my mystery!!! :cool1: (75 more days till we leave!)
Wendell from Country Bear.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/attractions/country-bear-jamboree/

Very neat experience, jazz, thanks for sharing. A magic moment indeed.

Congrats on your good luck! Love the pic of you and your daughter with Mickey!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter