Just back....our lucky magical moment!!

We were at DHS that day :(...but we did see tons of characters there so I guess I cant complain...also saw tons of cast earning there ears so it must be training time of year.

I just showed my 5 year old son this picture and it completely lit up his face! We are leaving on the 12th for our first visit and I'm pretty sure you just made him even more excited! He even asked me to put it up as the big picture on the computer (hope you don't mind!) Do you mind me asking what time you took this picture? You know, just in case we're in Epcot around that time one day...;)

We were at DHS that day :(...but we did see tons of characters there so I guess I cant complain...also saw tons of cast earning there ears so it must be training time of year.

The new session of the Disney College Program started. My daughter arrived on January 18th. The day she checked in, 530 students checked in that day! I believe they took 1500 students for the Spring. She's working in HS! :goodvibes

Just got back on Sunday from a great trip last week. Couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!! On Thursday we were walking around WS at Epcot and just happened to pass this back CM entrance right when this happened!!!

group.jpg

We were basically the only ones there at that moment!! Pluto grabbed my kids, turned around and took off with them. He brought them to the side and spent some time goofing around with them.

pluto.jpg

Then we were able to meet all of the characters with very little waiting...it did fill fast after we got through them!! We are not a family that usually stands in line for meet and greets so this was a wonderful surprise! The kids were thrilled!

Not only is that a great moment... you're pictures are fantastic! Good for you! :)

This whole event, and the pics, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! What a WONDERFUL thing to happen to your family!!!! SO happy for you!!!! :dance3:

Lucky Lucky you!!!!!!:banana: We would be incredibly excited if something like that ever happened to us! I love the picture of them all coming out- Thanks for sharing!

Awesome picture, a nice magical moment.

I will add one thing though.... in the 1st picture behind Baloo, I find that Country Bear creepy. I forget his name... :confused3

Love all the pics but the one of them all walking towards u is incredible i love how there all doing something different amazing shot:thumbsup2

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Wow! What a surprise you all had!

Too cool!! A moment none of you will forget! :love:

What an awesome thing to have happen. That would have made the entire trip for me. I would have been super hyper all day!!

In all of my years and many times of going, this has happened to me once :goodvibes My DD and I weren't sure who to go to first for our pictures :rotfl: My DD was 21 at the time mind you .....:thumbsup2

Your pictures are great.. I am happy this happened for you guys.... it is truly a magical moment when they come out and you are the only ones there.....:cool1:

Who is the character that's 3rd from the left in the top picture? He/she/it is creeping my wife out!

This brought tears to my eyes - I'm so happy for you. We had a similar experience in Animal Kingdom by camp Minnie Mickey one morning where we were chosen as family of the day and had a private photo session with several characters - so magical!

Good finding jazz0007!!! That was very awesome to find random characters spots!! This week they might be out too again!! Hope those going can meet Brer Fox since he occassionally comes out at American Adventure better than the Millenium Village at Canada!! Good luck finding new characters for those whose going this week or the other!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter