Just back....our lucky magical moment!!

jazz0007

DIS Veteran
Just got back on Sunday from a great trip last week. Couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!! On Thursday we were walking around WS at Epcot and just happened to pass this back CM entrance right when this happened!!!

group.jpg

We were basically the only ones there at that moment!! Pluto grabbed my kids, turned around and took off with them. He brought them to the side and spent some time goofing around with them.

pluto.jpg

Then we were able to meet all of the characters with very little waiting...it did fill fast after we got through them!! We are not a family that usually stands in line for meet and greets so this was a wonderful surprise! The kids were thrilled!

Awesome! We got there at the end of that meet and greet and there were still no lines! It was a great day to be at Epcot!:thumbsup2

Just got back on Sunday from a great trip last week. Couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!! On Thursday we were walking around WS at Epcot and just happened to pass this back CM entrance right when this happened!!!

group.jpg

We were basically the only ones there at that moment!! Pluto grabbed my kids, turned around and took off with them. He brought them to the side and spent some time goofing around with them.

pluto.jpg

Then we were able to meet all of the characters with very little waiting...it did fill fast after we got through them!! We are not a family that usually stands in line for meet and greets so this was a wonderful surprise! The kids were thrilled!
How awsome was that?!
Lucky you for being in the right spot at the right time.
You got half the characters in one shot! :thumbsup2
:cutie:

group.jpg

pluto.jpg

This happened to us on our trip in Sept. It was great. I think it right next to the American Pavilion. I think someone had said they were training. My kids loved it!

By looking at the pics, I'm 99% sure that it's at the American pavilion. As you face it, this path would be on the left side.

OMG this same exact thing happened to us when we were there in September. We were just walking along and I seriously almost passed out when I saw them all coming out. LOL!! :rotfl:
Pluto did the same thing...grabbed my 3 year old's hand and took off!
We got the greatest pics that day.
I wonder how often this happens...it was such a great surprise!

I cannot tell you how JEALOUS I am!!! (But a good jealous:goodvibes). Congratulations! That really was a magical moment.

We had a little magical moment on one of our trips. DD had just come out of The Pirates League and we were going to walk over to the Pirate Tutorail when this "woman" takes my daughter by the hand and walked off with her! I had no idea who she was. (She was dressed in costume so I know she was a CM). Well it turned out to be Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The movie hadn't even been released yet so I had no idea who she was. However, DD had such a fun experience with her. I've got some really great pics that you wouldn't normally get with character interaction. Cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter