JUST BACK Our Dining Reviews 6/13 - 6/20

honey11dog

Live in Florida, but my heart and home is with LSU
COLUMBIA HARBOR HOUSE - (A) I love this counter service restaurant. It is always clean and has a great selection of foods. We ate the turkey sandwich and clam chowder. It was delicious.

CINDERELLA ROYAL TABLE - (A) We had lunch at the castle. The food was very good. We had the salmon and the kids had chicken fingers. The appetizers they brought were really good. It is an expensive meal, but if you have a little princess it is worth it. Plus the kids had such a big lunch, we were able to have a smaller dinner that night.

TUSKER HOUSE - (A+) I love this place. The food is awesome! They were a little behind on getting orders filled, but they gave us free chocolate cake and cheese cake for our wait. The chocolate cake was the best I have ever had.

OHANA - (A+) This was an excellent meal. We loved the salad, steak, pork, and dessert!! The atmosphere was not to be beat. The kids had fun doing coconut races and limbo. We watched the fireworks from our table. Ohana's is awesome.

CHEF MICKEY -(A+) This was the best buffet we have eaten at. We were all very happy with the selection. The kids enjoyed all the character interaction. My daughter had fun chasing Donald. She told him that she liked it in Philharmagic when he broke through the wall. He kept falling down and the kids were all over him.

BACKLOT EXPRESS (B+) Good food and a nice place to get out of the heat. I enjoyed the veggie wrap.

HOLLYWOOD & VINE (C-) Basically this place was not appealing at all. The buffet was not tasty and the service was horrible. We were lucky to get frink refills. I will not try this place again!

LIBERTY INN (B) Always a good place to bring the little ones for luch in the World Showcase. The hamburgers and chicken fingers were good. I enjoyed the Chicken Salad too.

LOTUS BLOSSOM-CHINA (A) We enjoyed the Beef Fried Rice and Mandarian Chicken. It is my husband's favorite.

Thanks for sharing your reviews, sounds like you had mostly good experiences! :dumbo:

We had a great time and with a 4 month old too. The weather was good, no one got sick, and the food was great!! We have some great memories from this trip that will last a lifetime. :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts