Just back from weekend at Boardwalk Inn

ufgator

DIS Veteran
We spent Fri and Sat night at BWI for a spontaneous trip (made reservations on Wed night). We loved it and I didn't think I would! I thought our room was going to be really noisy, but it wasn't. I was surprised how quiet it was. We were in Room 2266, a garden view with a king bed. It was on the same floor as the lobby and right at the end of a hallway off the lounge, which was really convenient because there is a stairway down to the boardwalk next to the lounge. Our hallway didn't have that many rooms and there was a dead end in it. We were at the end so we didn't have anyone walking by. We had a view of the courtyard, but there was a wall to a building blocking much of the view. But we didn't care because the room seemed really private and quiet. We had a balcony with 2 chairs and a small table. The room was nice and inviting.

Some things about the room:
- Fridge and coffeemaker
- 2 telephones, one by the bed and one in the bathroom.
- DSL but has a charge of $10 per day. You have to ask for a cable to connect. They only charge you if you use it.
- No daybed
- Ironing board, iron, safe and crib in our closet
- Loved the makeup mirror that you could move around. It was mounted on the wall by the sinks.

We didn't use the pools because it was cold for us and we really weren't there long enough. Epcot is our favorite and we loved being able to walk there. We loved having so many places to eat and things to do at the hotel - you don't have to leave to have a choice. The CM who checked us in was not the friendliest, but everyone else was, esp. the lady in the gift shop off the lobby. We didn't get any towel animals, and we left a tip. DH loved walking to the Boardwalk to get his morning coffee. Having the Boarwalk Bakery so close is dangerous! :D

We loved the hotel and will definitely return! Thanks for reading my review. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter